One of my friends hooked me up with a few shows he thought I'd like, I'm kinda new to anime so I figure I'd get some other opinions/reccomendations...
What I've watched
- Panty and Stocking with Garter Belt(Most if not all episodes, this is the one on the list I really got into)
- Trigun(5 episodes, I like this one heavily)
- Berserk(1 episode, I saw the intro episode and wasn't majorly impressed)
- One Piece(Not one of the shows I was hooked up with, but a show I've seen a couple times and enjoyed)
- Bo-Bo-Bo(Not a fan, too non-sensical for me. Once again just a show I've seen in the past)
- Attack on Titan(I've heard good things about this one and will likely watch this)
- Hellsing Ultimate(I loved the manga, so I figure I would like the series. I also know it deviates from the manga heavily)
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure(No idea what it is? And I'm actually mildly scared of it)
- Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood(Heard of it and have seen ads for it, mild interest although it just looks too serious for me)
- Steins Gate(No idea what it is?)
- Sword Art Online(I have a few episodes recorded, I just have yet to watch. I am for the most part very interested)
What I like
- I love humor, but not non-sensical humor like Bo-Bo-Bo.
- I do like gore, reason that the Hellsing manga hooked me like it did.
- Non-serious, if a shows seems too brooding or depressing. I just can't get too much into it.