Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 219 times)

Offline Azraekan

• Species: Winged Wolf
  • Male
    • My SoundCloud Page
Hello!
« on: February 11, 2017, 12:52:50 pm »
Hi there!

I am Azraekan, but you can call me Azzy. I'm brand new not only to this Forum, but also to the furry community as a whole! I just want to thank all of the wonderful people in the chat for being so welcoming! I look forward to making new friends and having fun in this community!

A little about myself:
I am kind, goodhearted, loyal to friends and family. I see myself as a guardian to both family and friends, and am willing to help anyone in need. I can be a bit shy around new groups or concepts, but when I get to know them, I really can be quite extroverted. I like to have fun, but I am also serious when the situation calls for it.

I make music and create sound effects for games. I am currently in my 4th year of college studying digital audio production. I hope to meet many more of you, and I am glad to be welcomed to the community with open arms.  :D
New to the Furry Community and Fandom, and curious to explore about the fandom more.

Offline Avan

• Species: Azemdyn Sabertooth Hyena
    • Our FA
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 01:27:03 pm »
Hi there! (Syr from the IRC)
We are Dissociated Identities.

Avatar is of Avan-Syr (Saberyeen)
Old links to art sites we need to update:
Weasyl Page: https://www.weasyl.com/~avankaira
My FA page: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/avanwolf/

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/avan_wolf/

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 07:55:18 pm »
Welcome to Furtopia and enjoy your stay. :)
Click link below for more fursuit information. ;)
http://forums.furtopia.org/kobuk's-fursuit-guides/

Offline Subzerus

• Species: Anthro lizard
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 04:22:44 am »
Hello and welcome!
Profile picture by Javatan.
http://javatan.deviantart.com/

Offline ShopePapilloma

• Species: Jackalope
  • Grumpy weirdo with 22 pets. Icon by SnoConeGlobe!
  • Female
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 07:00:10 am »
Hey there! Nice to meet ya'!  :D
MST3K, anyone?

Offline Jackie

• Species: Sherbet Red Panda
  • Be Wild...
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2017, 08:50:38 am »
Greetings Azzy! Welcome to the forums, I hope you get used to the boards and enjoy your time  here ;)

Here are some introductory questions you can answer if you like:
Mind telling us how you happened upon our friendly community?
How long have you been a furry / known about the fandom?
Do you have a fursona? If so, what is it?
What interests you about the anthropomorphic (furry) fandom?

Hope you enjoy your stay! Be prepared for an onslaught of warm welcoming hugs and pounces from fellow members! If you don't want the hugs, just let us know and your wish will be respected! Click on any of the orange colored links above or below for further information. ;)

We also have an IRC chatroom you may want to join. Just enter your fursona name and start chatting! If you need help on accessing the Furtopia IRC, please see this thread here: How to use an IRC client

Please take the time to read the Furtopia Forum Posting Rules. This is a PG rated “family friendly” forum. Please also take the time to post your topics in the most appropriate section - it will be greatly appreciated by all. If you have a question or problem, or if you need help with anything on the Furtopia forums, then feel free to contact an Administrator or Moderator via PM (Private Message) or use the Report to Moderator button found in every post. Please let the Admins and Mods handle any problems that arise. :)
* The bear guy * "There's many a slip twixt the cup and the lip." ~ Henry McCarty ^_~

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Offical Birthday Wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2017, 08:58:21 am »
Welcome to furtopia Azzy.

Hope you have a nice stay.

"Tosses you a chocolate chip cookie of welcome."

Old Rabbit :orbunny:
oldrabbit.com

Offline Michen_S

• Species: Snow Leopard
  • Art procrastinator
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2017, 11:32:47 am »
Hi there, Azzy. Welcome to Furtopia.

Here's my DeviantArt, there isn't much on there and it's partly non-furry as well though

Offline Azraekan

• Species: Winged Wolf
  • Male
    • My SoundCloud Page
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2017, 04:25:40 pm »
Greetings @Jackie! Thanks for the warm welcome, and thanks to everyone else as well!

In answer to your questions:
1) I was looking for a forum with live chat included, and stumbled upon this forum ^^

2) I have only been a furry for the past 2 days, but I have known about the fandom for quite a long time, probably about 5 years.

3) I don't really have an official fursona, but one of my friends who is a furry suggested I look at who I see myself. Based on my qualities of being loyal, friendly, and a "guardian" to my friends and family (I help in cases of suicide or thoughts of suicide), I decided to make myself a Winged Wolf. Winged Wolves are thought of as guardians and protectors in Germanic Mythology. In regards to color scheme, I am debating between two. The first color scheme is primarily black, with secondary patches of white and purple. My secondary color scheme is primarily white, with secondary patches of gold and black.

4) Regarding my interests in this Anthropomorphic Furry Fandom, I don't have a set goal, but I have seen how much fun people have in it, and from what I have seen, the majority of the people here have been incredibly kind and welcoming! I make music and create sound effects, among other audio work, so maybe I'll start making thematic music for the fandom.
New to the Furry Community and Fandom, and curious to explore about the fandom more.

Offline Varg the wanderer

• Species: Maligator (Belgian Malinois)
  • Furtopia cannot be held down!
  • Male
    • My writings and leatherwork at SoFurry!
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2017, 12:11:03 pm »
Hello and welcome to Furtopia and the furry community at large!
My writings and other stuff: https://varg-the-wanderer.sofurry.com/

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." - Douglas Adams

"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

Offline Iara Warriorfeather

• Species: Main: Raptor dinosaur (Iara) Alt: Jaguaress (Moongaze)
  • Furtopia's Dinosaur-in-Residence
  • Female
    • My Homepage
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2017, 10:42:26 pm »
Welcome to Furtopia!  (:
Furry Code:
FDC5adw/FP3adsw A+ C+ D++ H++ M- P++++ R+ T++ W Z Sf RLS/LW* a+ cn+ d-- e+++ f+ h+++ iwf++ j p*

Iara's Adventures
Enchanting Customs MLP Blog
My dA page