Going just with my main...
1. What kind of clothes does your fursona wear, if they wear any at all? Is it just a general style (goth, raver, steampunk, cyberpunk, casual, historical/period etc)?
Usually a sort of casual classic look, a lot of soft fabrics and skirts or simple, comfy dresses... a lot of dancewear, but more the warm-up/practice stuff and not performance costumes. Stretchy or loose things that move with you well. But... they have been known to don a number of different fashions and historical costumes just for fun! It just isn't their everyday.
2. Do they wear things you wear, things you want to wear, or something else?
A little of what I wear, a lot of what I'd like to wear.
3. Do they have any accessories? Are they optional?
Accessories are pretty optional. I mean, often a collar with a bell or a little neck ribbon or something like that, or just a nice necklace. That's the most common. Almost never shoes, unless I feel like drawing a plantigrade version just for the purpose of doing cute shoes, or if shoes would complete a certain outfit. Maybe gloves or arm/leg warmers, but there's nothing that's set in stone except for their glasses, and they need those to see!
4. What's your favorite outfit for your fursona?
I don't really have a favorite at the moment. I just like designing different looks.
5. Does your fursona have special clothes for their species or anatomy? (For example, a bat with snap-on clothes.)
If they wear pants, tights, or leggings, there has to be a tail hole, but aside from that and the shoe-avoidance, not really. Well, they're very, very choosy about fabrics, but that's a personal sensitivity rather than a species-wide one. It just so happens that my cat and my cat-fursona have similar tastes in what textures they like to cuddle up against (in the cat's case)/wear (in the 'sona's)