Author Topic: Stuffed Animals and Plushies  (Read 1121 times)

Offline PeachSoda

• Species: Rabbit
  • Female
Re: Stuffed Animals and Plushies
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2017, 01:49:04 pm »
I have a handful of pokemon plushes, a wonderful lamb that was my grandmother's, and a lot that I sewed myself! My Lopmon plush is a source of great pride.

Offline Benjamin

• the admin liger
  • Species: liger
  • (big + cat) = liger
  • Male
    • stripeymaney
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2017, 05:55:26 pm »
I have a considerable collection of lion plushies. Some are just random lions, others are from the characters of The Lion King. Then again, I collect lion stuff in general. Posters, mugs, artwork, figurines, and so on...

Benjamin

Offline Pratzelwurm

• Species: Bakeneko
  • I'm a cool kitty cat
  • Male
    • Listography
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2017, 12:13:24 am »
I love stuffed animals! Specifically, I collect Beanie Babies. I have around 60 or so that I've accumulated over the years, and periodically I scavenge thrift shops and antique malls for new friends. I do have a few Pokemon and Sonic plushies as well, though, and of course several other animals of varying manufacturers.

I also have my comfort companion, Pounce, a Beanie Baby cat, who goes with me everywhere.

I don't often sleep with stuffed animals because my bed is small and I tend to flail around a lot, but I keep them nearby in case I do want to cuddle.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 12:15:42 am by Pratzelwurm »
Beep beep, all aboard the idiot wagon.

Offline Michen_S

• Species: Snow Leopard
  • Art procrastinator
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2017, 05:39:32 am »
I have a few stuffed animals. I have a cow I have since birth, a gecko we got on our vacation on Bonaire and a orange worm thingy that was made for a football championship. Besides that I used to have a panda that I gave away. Oh, and my favourite stuffed animal I have is a white seal. The seal is constantly in my bed and I do sometimes sleep with it, the other three are just on my closet 24/7.

Here's my DeviantArt, there isn't much on there and it's partly non-furry as well though