Author Topic: Stuffed Animals and Plushies  (Read 1833 times)

Offline PeachSoda

• Species: Rabbit
  • Female
Re: Stuffed Animals and Plushies
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2017, 01:49:04 pm »
I have a handful of pokemon plushes, a wonderful lamb that was my grandmother's, and a lot that I sewed myself! My Lopmon plush is a source of great pride.

Offline Benjamin

• the admin liger
  • Species: liger
  • (big + cat) = liger
  • Male
    • stripeymaney
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2017, 05:55:26 pm »
I have a considerable collection of lion plushies. Some are just random lions, others are from the characters of The Lion King. Then again, I collect lion stuff in general. Posters, mugs, artwork, figurines, and so on...

Benjamin

Offline Pratzelwurm

• Species: Bakeneko
  • I'm a cool kitty cat
  • Male
    • Listography
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2017, 12:13:24 am »
I love stuffed animals! Specifically, I collect Beanie Babies. I have around 60 or so that I've accumulated over the years, and periodically I scavenge thrift shops and antique malls for new friends. I do have a few Pokemon and Sonic plushies as well, though, and of course several other animals of varying manufacturers.

I also have my comfort companion, Pounce, a Beanie Baby cat, who goes with me everywhere.

I don't often sleep with stuffed animals because my bed is small and I tend to flail around a lot, but I keep them nearby in case I do want to cuddle.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 12:15:42 am by Pratzelwurm »
Beep beep, all aboard the idiot wagon.

Offline Michen_S

• Species: Ghost cat
  • Art procrastinator
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2017, 05:39:32 am »
I have a few stuffed animals. I have a cow I have since birth, a gecko we got on our vacation on Bonaire and a orange worm thingy that was made for a football championship. Besides that I used to have a panda that I gave away. Oh, and my favourite stuffed animal I have is a white seal. The seal is constantly in my bed and I do sometimes sleep with it, the other three are just on my closet 24/7.

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Happy Holidays to all.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2017, 08:59:57 am »
I like plush animals that are small enough to put on display as well as
the big squeezable kind. They can make a good pillow as well as a cute
decoration for the family/hobby room.

It's too bad some people think plushies are only for kids.  Good quality
plush animals or puppets can run into hundreds of dollars.

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2017, 08:36:39 am »
I have a coyote puppet by Folkmanis and carry it around base when staffing model rocketry encampment. He is my assistant--Booster Coyote--and has appeared in a few YouTube videos. The local planetarium director also has one. Wish I could get a red fox in the same style, but they seem to be out of production.

A few plushies accumulated from thrift stores sometimes "staff" my rangehead for photographic purposes when running a launch solo. These may include fox, raccoon, and rabbit plush toys.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline WolfeBeast

• Species: Timber Wolf
  • Lokie's Mate
  • Male
    • Wolfe - Twitter
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2017, 06:51:35 am »
Have a few plushies around the room, but it gets to a point that if your a gray muzzle is it a little odd? lol.  :goldthpt:

Offline Iara Warriorfeather

• Species: Main: Raptor dinosaur (Iara) Alt: Jaguaress (Moongaze)
  • Furtopia's Dinosaur-in-Residence
  • Female
    • My Homepage
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2017, 08:39:42 pm »
Have a few plushies around the room, but it gets to a point that if your a gray muzzle is it a little odd? lol.  :goldthpt:

I must be very odd, then.  :P  *sighs at white plumes in crest*
Furry Code:
FDC5adw/FP3adsw A+ C+ D++ H++ M- P++++ R+ T++ W Z Sf RLS/LW* a+ cn+ d-- e+++ f+ h+++ iwf++ j p*

My twitter feed (art and such)
My dA page

Offline Lokie

• Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Wolfe's Girl
  • Female
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2017, 09:47:01 am »

I'll have to remember that.  I better return a few things then  :goldthpt:

I have a few around and also make some, some might not call them plushies though. There is one that sits and watches me all the time and I do have one that I sleep with every night that someone picks on me for (even thought he gave it to me :P) as its getting rather rough looking. 

Offline WolfeBeast

• Species: Timber Wolf
  • Lokie's Mate
  • Male
    • Wolfe - Twitter
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2017, 01:18:15 pm »

I have a few around and also make some, some might not call them plushies though. There is one that sits and watches me all the time and I do have one that I sleep with every night that someone picks on me for (even thought he gave it to me :P) as its getting rather rough looking. 

Nooooooo  :goldthpt:

About time we got you a new one... you saying i look rough?  :goldthpt:

Offline Lokie

• Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Wolfe's Girl
  • Female
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2017, 03:47:56 pm »

Nooooooo  :goldthpt:

About time we got you a new one... you saying i look rough?  :goldthpt:

Nah I likes all your fur. Maybe I should get the brush out next time  :goldwink: