1. Furry's wearing collars in public? I am not a fan of collars. Mostly because I see
them as a mark of being owned. Though sometimes they are used as protection for
an animals neck. However it's fine for those who like to wear them.
2. Furry You-tubers? I watch a few, but never made or posted a video.
3. Furry Dancers? (not only Dance in one vision)(so.. Breakdance, Style-dance ect.)
Not me, this old rabbit has too many seasons to do that.
I never was much for
4. Furry Singers? Not me, I like instrumental over voice.
5. Furry & The Media? I think the media looks at furries as a subculture. Though
some have given the fandom good reviews most have not.
6. Furry's desperate learning to draw there own furry art? I was already drawing
animal characters prior to learning about the fandom. So I already could draw mine.
7. Furry Conventions? Never been to one, but from what I have seen in videos, they
look like fun.
8. Furry Clothing Art (t-shirts etc.)? Never wear any in real life. I don't get out much.
9. Furry Fur-suiting? No, but if I was younger I think it would be fun to do.
10. Furry Meeting (Conventions) games? I have enjoyed playing World of Warcraft as
animal characters, feral and fantasy, mostly with my gf over the years.