Author Topic: Bad movies you have seen.  (Read 4138 times)

Offline Kosill

• Species: Black Dragon mix
  • Male
Re: Bad movies you have seen.
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2015, 05:24:24 pm »
Yeah the Mario cartoons were not that great.  There was a cartoon made a long time ago that was centered around Donkey Kong and Mario.  They also had a cartoon about Donkey Kong jr.
"Do not panic, I am a fire marshal!"- Fire Marshal Bill

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more. I have lived through others for far too long. Lancelot carried my honor, and Guenevere, my guilt. Mordred bears my sins. My knights have fought my causes. Now, my brother, I shall be... king.-Arthur Pendragon.

Offline wereaibo1

• Species: Robotic Dog
  • Bite my shiny metal tail!
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2015, 05:28:34 pm »
Yeah, that was Saturday Supercade. They also had shows based on Frogger, Q*Bert, Kangaroo, Pitfall and Space Ace.
Meddle not in the affairs of robot dogs for you are crunchy and make an excellent fuel source.

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2015, 06:06:46 pm »
I head they are working on a Robotech movie right now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robotech#Proposed_live-action_film

In June 2008, it was reported that Lawrence Kasdan had been hired to write the film, with Charles Roven and Akiva Goldsman joining Tobey Maguire as producers. During the Robotech Panel at Anime Expo 2008, the involvement of Maguire and Kasdan was confirmed, with Kasdan writing the script for the live-action film. Tommy Yune also revealed that the film is planned as a re-imagining of the original Robotech universe (with new updated mecha and character designs) and will take place several years in the future, departing from the original cartoon's 2009 setting.

That's one major gripe I have about movies and shows being rebooted. Somebody always has to deviate from the story/timeline, etc. and change the characters. I can't stand it!  >:( For crying out loud. Keep Robotech as is!
Click link below for more fursuit information. ;)
http://forums.furtopia.org/kobuk's-fursuit-guides/

Offline Kosill

• Male
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2015, 06:15:15 pm »
This is a classic case of if it isn't broke don't fix it.  Why update the mechs and character designs?

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more. I have lived through others for far too long. Lancelot carried my honor, and Guenevere, my guilt. Mordred bears my sins. My knights have fought my causes. Now, my brother, I shall be... king.-Arthur Pendragon.

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Offical Birthday Wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2015, 10:26:55 am »
I haven't seen many movies I would really consider bad. The first Star Trek movie wasn't
all that great.. Must have been produced by the suits who thought Special effects was everything.

Howard the Duck was made fun of by the critics, but I thought was a pretty nice movie myself.

Of course who can say the critics are always right. They said "Home Alone" wasn't any good.  :D
oldrabbit.com
My .com site is currently down. Hope to have it up
again soon.

Offline Kosill

• Male
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2015, 10:32:10 am »
I don't listen to critics that often.  I find movies I love were panned by them.

But Old Rabbit I agree the first Star Trek movie was not that great.  I have heard it was because of 2001: A Space Odyssey and they wanted to recreate that movie just with Star Trek.  When ever I watch an old Star Trek movie I always choose Wrath of Khan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSnfiUI54

Offline wereaibo1

« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2015, 12:11:19 pm »
Gotta agree with you on Howard The Duck Old Rabbit. I grew up watching that movie. I don't care what anyone says. I like it.
Meddle not in the affairs of robot dogs for you are crunchy and make an excellent fuel source.

Offline Acton

• Species: Republican Black Bear
  • Unrepentant Furry, Otaku and Anglican.
  • Male
    • Acton Hermitage
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2015, 08:42:45 pm »
The Man Who Fell to Earth. I like the book but David Bowie + alien foreplay+ loaded gun   = scarred for life. It was the only time I demanded my money back from Hollywood Video.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 12:52:14 pm by Acton »

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2015, 08:02:37 pm »
Sticking with what was viewed in theater:

UFO Invasion--starring Robert Vaughn and there's a suicide in the first ten minutes.

1941--All-star cast and Spielberg's first box office bomb. I have the fan-zine and the soundtrack on LP record.

Rocky & Bullwinkle--the theater was almost empty and Rocky "swims" through the air. An all-star cast too. Cheap Trick's Dreamer gets too much play here.

Home On The Range--This was suppose to be Disney's last traditional animated feature. Featured the voice of Roseanne Barr.  A Disney forgettable, in the same category as Treasure Planet.

Thunderbirds--Didn't follow the original series that closely and likely ruined any chance for big screen adaptations of any other Gerry Anderson Supermarionation series, like Stingray or Captain Scarlet.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Aloneness

• Species: Hella Gay Wolf
  • Великий ведра огонь!
  • Female
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2015, 09:44:20 pm »
I have a lot of bad movies, because there is a point when a movies so bad ... ... it becomes amazing for all the wrong reasons, so in spirit of that I always clean out as many B- rated movies I can find. Also it should be noted that most of these are the originals from the 40's-60's not remakes unless otherwise dated such as Godzilla cause there are 33 something movies.

Godzilla (1998)
Godzilla vs King Kong
Plan 9 From Outer Space
It Came From Outer Space
Invaders from Mars
Lost Planet
Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Ren's Translation Note:
Konnichiwa = Hello, Nani = What?, Великий ведра огонь! = Great Buckets of Fire!

Avi by Haru

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2015, 07:11:34 am »
1941--All-star cast and Spielberg's first box office bomb. I have the fan-zine and the soundtrack on LP record.

[Godzilla (1998)
Godzilla vs King Kong
Plan 9 From Outer Space
It Came From Outer Space
Invaders from Mars
Lost Planet
Invasion of the Body Snatchers

These are all mostly considered cult classics now. I have 1941 and plan to watch it soon. ;)
Click link below for more fursuit information. ;)
http://forums.furtopia.org/kobuk's-fursuit-guides/

Offline Aloneness

• Species: Hella Gay Wolf
  • Великий ведра огонь!
  • Female
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2015, 08:31:23 am »
These are all mostly considered cult classics now. I have 1941 and plan to watch it soon. ;)

Not according to wikipedia XD
Ren's Translation Note:
Konnichiwa = Hello, Nani = What?, Великий ведра огонь! = Great Buckets of Fire!

Avi by Haru

Offline wereaibo1

« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2015, 05:00:15 pm »
Godzilla 98 isn't considered a cult classic. It's almost universally hated. I wasted six bucks and two hours of my life seeing that turd in the theatre. I haven't seen it since because I remember being bored out of my skull. And what's with those baby Godzillas? They were only there because the raptors from Jurassic Park were really popular. Complete rip off. Spielberg should have sued.

Offline Rainy

• Species: Rabbit
  • Looking for more than dreams.
  • Male
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2015, 03:26:06 pm »
An old movie called Santa I think. It was about Santa clause trying to give goods children presents but the devil and some demons were trying to make them bad children....I think...something like that...

The best part is i saw it later on Mystery Science Theatre 3000 and died laughing
No matter how bad the storm is, there's always a rainbow at the end.

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Male
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2015, 08:21:08 am »
I saw the 1998 Godzilla as well. So bad that I must have blocked it from memory 'til you guys reminded me. Thanks a bunch.

Saw Team America: World Police in theater. I thought it was hilarious, but only a few others in the theater with me. So much coarse language and "adult situations" that it could not possibly be editted for showing on regular television. My cat loves the scene with the "panthers" btw.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline wereaibo1

« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2015, 02:40:07 pm »
Kinda like the South Park movie. If they tried to edit that for TV it'd be nothing but bleeps with an occasional non-obscenity every once in awhile. It'd be completely incomprehensible.

Offline Madam Glitch

• Species: Dragon
  • The Madam of the Glitches
  • Female
    • DeviantART
« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2015, 06:53:39 am »
The Silent Hill movies, specifically Silent Hill Revelations. *Shutters* Those movies are bad, especially when the second movie contradicts the first movie. I could go on for hours about how bad those movies are, so I'll spare you guys the ranting.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are"
--Mewtwo

Offline Amducious

• Species: The insane feral Sergal
  • Still breathing
  • Male
« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2015, 09:52:07 am »
Sharknado probably one of the worst movies I've seen. I didn't pay money to go see it so that's a plus. It's stupid they made a 2 and a 3. :P I hate it!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fWgOC4xCVPI Hands down one of my favorite songs by Buckethead

Art by WhiteAkitaKeiko check out her art I'm sure you'll be amazed! --> http://forums.furtopia.org/artwork-announcements/akita%27s-art-journey!/125/

Offline Acton

• Species: Republican Black Bear
  • Unrepentant Furry, Otaku and Anglican.
  • Male
    • Acton Hermitage
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2015, 01:01:51 pm »
Speaking of Godzilla Godzilla Final Wars (2004) was terrible. Toho almost killed the franchise and sold the rights to  Hollywood , that's how we good Godzilla 2014.   

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Male
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2015, 08:44:27 pm »
I rented Moontrap because the Lunar Rover from the movie was displayed for several years at the Michigan Space Museum. Starred Bruce Campbell and Walter Koenig plus a few topless women. Definite fodder for an episode of MST3K
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Rainy

• Species: Rabbit
  • Looking for more than dreams.
  • Male
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2015, 02:46:34 pm »
Jupiter Ascending

The amount of times everyone was shot at and didn't die was too dang high!!
No matter how bad the storm is, there's always a rainbow at the end.

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Male
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2015, 02:40:20 pm »
The Toxic Avenger. Never saw it in the theater, but it was also made into a cartoon series.
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Keitsu

• Species: Wolf
  • I'm a Disney wolf :P
  • Male
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2015, 07:31:36 am »
The ones I've recently watched which are horrible:
Air (2015)
Ex Machina (2015)

Offline Bronx

• Species: Anthro red and grey wolf
  • I listen to too much music.
  • Male
    • My FA
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2015, 07:55:42 pm »
The worst movie I have ever seen was Paul Blart Mall Cop 2.

Actually, I had really enjoyed the original, so I had quite high expectations for the sequel. I talked my family into taking me in to see it on the opening night, and it was the stupidest, most immature film I've ever watched. Basically, take the first one, take out all the funny stuff and replace it with fat jokes, move it to Vegas, and you have the sequel.
"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too difficult for me?" Jeremiah 32:27
YouTube channel:www.youtube.com/craterwolf
Furry code: FCW3ad A- C- D H++ M- P+ R- T+++ W- Z- Sm- RLU a- cn++ e- f h* i++ p+ sm

Offline Talia Garrison

• Species: Zoruark
  • I'm a trickster
  • Female
« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2015, 08:04:13 pm »
Avatar the last airbender. They skipped over so much important stuff from the show and the "realistic" bending was slow and weak. They didn't even really try to follow the show.