Anybody got any New Year's resolutions for next year?
Here's some of mine:
1. Build more models.
2. Thin out my model stash. There will be some models I will donate to the model club I belong to next June.
3. Try to buy less models. (Easier said than done.)
4. Save more money. (Easier said than done.)
5. Get a new bicycle. (I hate the bus system where I live.)
6. Some new furniture for my apartment. (Bookcases, computer desk, dresser, etc.)
7. Eat healthier.
8. Start on a really big 6ft. long model project.
9. Finish collecting a lot of DVD tv shows and movies I am missing, especially Star Trek stuff.