Author Topic: Song: Hoofers Unite!  (Read 2369 times)

Offline 489109

• Male
Song: Hoofers Unite!
« on: March 31, 2010, 12:49:54 pm »
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 02:00:36 pm by Alexandre »

Offline Shim

• Male
Re: Song: Hoofers Unite!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 04:21:55 pm »
....Wow... :D :D :D :D

Offline Alexandre

• Back to waggles
  • Male
    • Alexandre's Fur Affinity Account!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 05:29:59 pm »
Oh, wow, Liedt.  :o

<.<
>.>
*bites*
Allasso, Volume 2: Saudade is now out!  Feel free to check it out ^_^

Offline Arbutus

• Species: Rabbit
  • Also known as Sir Bunny-Face
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 06:00:50 pm »

<.<
>.>
*bites*

HEY! ><

There will be no biting of the prey species on Furtopia. Don't make me warn you again. >:(

Offline Alexandre

• Back to waggles
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 06:19:17 pm »

<.<
>.>
*bites*

HEY! ><

There will be no biting of the prey species on Furtopia. Don't make me warn you again. >:(

Oh, come on!  You guys are allowed to nom on carrots and lettuce!  Why can't we eat what we need to eat?!

I feel like carnivores are starting to be the oppressed around here...

Offline 489109

• Male
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010, 07:38:04 pm »
Just you wait, just you wait. A tidal wave is coming, one that you, nor Kobuk or anyone else for that matter will be able to stop. And me? heh, I'll be riding that wave at the top. Pretty soon you and everyone in Furtopia will have to choose sides. You'll either be with us, the Ungulates, or against us.

Offline TundraVixen

• Pokethlon Fan,Soul Silver Version!=3
  • Female
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2010, 07:42:31 pm »
Oh, wow, Liedt.  :o

<.<
>.>
*bites*

HEY! ><

Oh, come on!  You guys are allowed to nom on carrots and lettuce!  Why can't we eat what we need to eat?!

I feel like carnivores are starting to be the oppressed around here...
Agreed...though Simba as a young lion did eat only bugs...so carnivores can have a more peaceful diet with bugs and berries right?...
*5 mins later*
NOOO!!! I NEED MEAT!!!!!ITS TOO GOOD TO LET GO OF IT!!!REAL MEAT!!!

(How do Vegetarians + Vegans survive temptations once they've had the taste of meat?!)
EDIT:My cousin was once a Vegetarian for a whole month due to a vid showing what really happens with non-organic meat like at a fast food place...I'm afraid to watch those types of vids,rahter be ignorant then informed with things like that...)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 07:46:07 pm by TundraVixen »

Offline Choky

• Rare species
  • Male
    • http://choky.furtopia.org/
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2010, 10:37:47 pm »

<.<
>.>
*bites*

LOOOL! Funniest post of 2010 so far! I laughed so hard when I read that.

Aww man,Liedt cool that you wrote that,but I had high hopes of hearing you actually sing it.Come on! Sing it,sing it,sing it!!! :) Hey layer various voices over each other and make it more battle-like and such.

As for if this tigerabbit is carnivorous or vegitarian...*bites Alexandre*...because hey,Arbutus didnt say anything about eating the predator species,just the prey species.I found a loophole in the system,and I is hungry :D *Munches on Alexandres pink fluffy tail* (:
Dude,where my Furryness?
424 passed games on N64,PSX,DC,XB,PS2,GC & X360.(Last updated on 29/09/13)

Offline 489109

• Male
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2010, 10:52:11 pm »
...because hey,Arbutus didnt say anything about eating the predator species,just the prey species.I found a loophole in the system,and I is hungry :D *Munches on Alexandres pink fluffy tail* (:

Hmm, i didn't catch that. You're right! I can use this to our advantage.

The moment is here. The time is right!

To Arms! To Arms! Ungulates of the world, Unite! Let us strike while we have surprise on our side.

Bring the Stampede!

Offline Kishi

• *balances ferret plushie on my head*
  • Male
    • Press this to be a stalker.
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2010, 12:06:20 am »
*turns into his angel form, stuffs all the Ungulates into a box of infinite holding +2 and teleports them to a planet with fresh vegitation everywhere and predators nowhere* You all have fun now *makes an infinite bacon dispenser over here* Partay!!!

-SRS-
Liedt, this made my poetry senses tingle, because this is supposed to rhyme all the way through, or did you intend it to be every other line?
-UNSRS-
*makes Shim sing it*
"But are you going to kill her off?"
"It's not your decision. I love the character, she stays."
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things... and how does that work? You're a bicycle" Claudio Sanchez, In the song Ten Speed of Gods Blood and Burial, which is basically about a crazy old writer talking to his bicycle.

Offline Alexandre

• Back to waggles
  • Male
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2010, 12:09:30 am »

As for if this tigerabbit is carnivorous or vegitarian...*bites Alexandre*...because hey,Arbutus didnt say anything about eating the predator species,just the prey species.I found a loophole in the system,and I is hungry :D *Munches on Alexandres pink fluffy tail* (:
Hey!!  No!  *slaps the tigerabbit away*  :(

Just you wait, just you wait. A tidal wave is coming, one that you, nor Kobuk or anyone else for that matter will be able to stop. And me? heh, I'll be riding that wave at the top. Pretty soon you and everyone in Furtopia will have to choose sides. You'll either be with us, the Ungulates, or against us.

Did you really just say that?  Heh.  Whatevs.  Bring it.

Offline 489109

• Male
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2010, 12:13:02 am »
@Kishi, its based on Lambic Tetrameter rules, which means it uses stressed and unstressed syllables, in a 4-part verse. So the 2nd and 4th line of every verse should rhyme. 

Offline Kishi

• Male
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2010, 12:20:45 am »
Mmk, I wasn't sure on that. Also, If it came to a furry war between Predators and Ungulates with the stipulation of Predators cant bite, we're not defenseless due to another obvious loophole.
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things... and how does that work? You're a bicycle" Claudio Sanchez, In the song Ten Speed of Gods Blood and Burial, which is basically about a crazy old writer talking to his bicycle.

Offline 489109

• Male
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2010, 12:27:26 am »
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 01:14:41 pm by Alexandre »

Offline Choky

• Rare species
  • Male
    • http://choky.furtopia.org/
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2010, 12:27:27 am »

Hey!!  No!  *slaps the tigerabbit away*  :(

LOL! :D
Ooooh ok,Ill go get a hamburger insted... (: ...made out of hooved cows obviously :D *Gasp* Oh ok ok,Ill have a pizza insted,I wont identify the toppings ;)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 12:33:21 am by Choky »
Dude,where my Furryness?
424 passed games on N64,PSX,DC,XB,PS2,GC & X360.(Last updated on 29/09/13)

Offline Kishi

• Male
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2010, 12:33:15 am »
Anyway Kishi, regarding bacon, did you know that swine are an Ungulate too? You're trying  to eat my brethren. I'll have none of that. not on my watch.

I Am the UberHoof!
I am aware, which is why no Ungulates were harmed, the machine produces bacon flavored holograms, kinda like dog treats but holograms... and tasty.

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2010, 04:04:28 am »
you don't want ME singing this...well, I might...hm..curiosity killed the..oh..wait..