Black and white cuddle

Firestorm - computer colored

This is an adultish drawing..
Chaz and Railo, fun on the stairs.. ADULT

Comments / help anyone ?

your folfy
Chaz

Kada-Ru:
The "Black and White Cuddle" looks great! I can see an improvement in your sketching, Chaz.

They look so cute! A bear and a wolfy?

You may want to resize the "Firestorm" one as it is taking some time to download. So, I only saw it quite pixelated.  

The adult one, you may want to work on your shading for body contour. Otherwise, I think that is a very interesting concept of the two of you! Haven't seen that pose before.

Chaz_wolf:
Howls Kada-Ru,

Thanks.. The first one was supposed to be two wolves kissing..  but thanks.

The Firestorm one was a trade so I wanted it to be in a decent size..

As you can see from the full downloaded Firestorm picutre I am working on my computer shading.. is easer to add the shading with penciles...
I am learning to do it on the computer..

your folfy
Chaz

Kada-Ru:
I wasn't able to see the Firestorm one.

A suggestion, since you want to give Firestorm the full version, what about posting a smaller version here and then putting the full version on your website for him? That's a possibility.

Oops, sorry about the bear. I noticed it was two wolves after I saw the title of the piece and then your adult one. Figured they were both you and Railo.  

It just takes practice to get shading whether done with pencils, computer or other medium. Good luck with it and I'm sure it will turn out great!

Chaz_wolf:
Thanks Kada-Ru,

I already sent Firestorm the full sized one.
I will post a smaler version tomorrow here tomorrow.

yes they are both him and me...

I am practiceing, I have it sorted with peciles as I showed at AC on SonOfEarths pieces in the art show.
Now I am working on getting computer coloring sorted well.

Your folfy
Chaz

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version