general furry discussion > furries on furry

Bad Furry habits

<< < (2/90) > >>

Sqwigy:
yeah i guess i have a few. . . bitting would be the first one (not to hurt more playful) hmmm. . . . sniffing things. . . yeah thts not a good one (as in food and people idk y =P) if i can think of any more ill post em but now i cant

Leolion115:
hmm bad habits. . . I catch myself scratch wildly behind the ear a lot. I think that would count as a bad habit. . . I've accidentally done it in public, and well. . . People started staring at me.

Tri:
I... growl.  Someone annoys and/or angers me, I growl out them.  Not like saying, "grr," but more from the throat; people often make a connection to animals when I do so.  Also, when I catch a scent, I lift my head into the air and sniff.  That's all I can think of.

Lucifurre:
I am, much like every animal I've ever met, indifferent to religion, those social taboos having nothing to do either with direct impact on the senses or my fellow creatures suffering unecessarily,  clothing and fashion, and television sets. When people insist on trying to talk to me about these things, I don't try and hide the fact that I'm ignoring them.

Well, okay, unless it's a female I'm interested in. AS IF I wouldn't beg at the table. ^_^

Tigerboy24:
I have a Bad Habit on sneaking up on my friends and Scaring them even though I don't intend to do so.  For example: I would walk up beside then we would not say anything (Because I Figure they are aware that I'm right beside them)  until they look to there side and freak out and say "WHOA! How long have you been there, jezz you gotta stop doing that". And Ill say" Ive been here for 12 seconds-don't tell me you haven't notice Ive been here all this time"

Hence the reason they gave me a nickname of "white shadow"

I gave myself  the nickname "Tigerboy" for my love for tigers and the way Tigers hunt down there pray, Kinda like what I do as a bad habit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version