Author Topic: Lost in The Ruined City (1x1 with T-Yoshi45)  (Read 5541 times)

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
Lost in The Ruined City (1x1 with T-Yoshi45)
« on: August 03, 2014, 10:31:38 pm »
Name: Wise B. Amador
Species: Wolf (10% fox)
Looks: http://mechahound.deviantart.com/gallery/38529452 6'0" 165 lbs.
Clothing: Brown leather jacket with white collared button-up shirt underneath. Dark blue jeans and black steel-toe boots.
Personality: Can be a bit aggressive, but only with sensitive subjects being talked about. Otherwise he's quiet, yet caring of those who are close to him. He wants to protect everyone but knows he can't save all of those he wants to. Instead, he thinks out who he would get along best with rather than those who are physically better to survive. He is confident in his abilities and is brave, but in no way stupid.
History: TBR
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 10:43:02 pm by The Wise one »
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
Re: Lost in The Ruined City (1x1 with T-Yoshi45)
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 10:40:38 pm »
Name: Leilani Rosario
Species: River Otter
Looks: Stands 5'6", white fur with light purple on her chin, neck, chest, and cheeks, black hair down to her chin, crystal blue eyes.
Clothing: High school basketball jersey over a brown tanktop, cream colored jeans, and basketball shoes.
Personality: Generally a kind-hearted girl with the best in mind, can be over-emotional but is rather smart in certain things like medical knowledge thanks to her mother. Keeps things rather literal when she talks.
History: TBR

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 11:05:14 pm »
There she was, her old house in the residential district of the city. Leilani sat looking out the window of her room, still not quite able to piece together what was happening. Her dad was severly ill and her mother was hurt by a patient when she was helping at the hospital. She simply sighed as she went down to the kitchen and got herself a juice box "Hope my folks are okay...they don't seem so good." She went back to her room and played her mother's old music box, trying to drown out the sounds outside.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 11:08:01 pm by T-Yoshi45 »

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 11:13:51 pm »
Wise was in the industrial part of the city and getting out of there as quick as he could. Everything was starting to go crazy. At least on these streets. He began to walk toward his car but saw everyone piling up on the roads. He knew he wouldn't make it anywhere unless he went on foot. With a hurried pace he began to quickly walk along the sidewalk, keeping his concealed weapon close on him.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 11:19:49 pm »
Leilani began to think, if her parents were sick...they might need medicine. She had recalled an old mom&pop store just down the street. She remembered her parents said it was dangerous outside and warned not to leave the house but she kinda knew she'd need to help them eventually. Luckilly, her mother's old detective special was kept out of the safe with the current scenario. She quickly grabbed it and began to head for the corner store, cutting through the backyards to stay off the streets.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014, 11:38:01 pm »
Soon after Wise began walking, he was confronted by a hyena with a switchblade, demanding all that Wise had on him. Wise narrowed his eyes and looked around, seeing everyone else in either a hurry or a panic. Wise pulled out his gun and told the fur to stay back. The fur didn't listen and continued to demand his money. As the hyena stepped closer, Wise stepped back until the hyena finally attempted to attack. At that moment it was all over as Wise released a shot straight into the fur's leg. The hyena dropped the switchblade and began to howl in pain as he held the wound. Wise put his pistol away and began to run now out of the industrial section. Hopefully things would be better in the residential section.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2014, 11:49:44 pm »
After some difficult maneuvers and careful landings Leilani was finally at the corner store. When she went to the back room where the medicine was kept she saw a raccoon rummaging through the bottles and boxes, knocking a fair few on the ground. "Sir...are you okay?" The raccoon did not give a name but went into a plight about how he was asthmatic and his best friend had sprained her wrist and he needed painkillers and an inhaler. She hesitantly agreed to help him in exchange for any meds to help clear up infections. After the rummaging was done, Leilani and the raccoon parted ways after that as she began to trek to her place.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2014, 11:56:54 pm »
Wise heard screams all around and it was hard to even tell what was going on. Cars were wrecking, people were dying, fires were appearing, and looters came out to take advantage of the situation. Wise eventually made it out of the industrial section and was on the edge of the residential area, looking for somewhere safe to hide that wasn't either on fire or was being robbed.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2014, 12:01:59 am »
Leilani had finally made it home. She quickly took out all the stuff she had gotten at the corner store. She put it all on the kitchen table and began to take stock of what was there. "Hopefully something here can be of use..." she muttered to herself worried as she began to catalog the medicine.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2014, 12:03:22 am »
Eventually Wise saw a home that fit the qualities and looked safe enough for the moment. He quickly ran up to the front door and knocked on it. He more or less slammed his fist on it a couple of times but if nobody was home he would have no other choice but to break in.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2014, 12:11:15 am »
Leilani heard the sharp rap on the door...what could it be? A soldier? A police officer? Someone needing help? A looter? Or worse...all these possibilities rushed through her head as she slowly approached the door. She pulled the hammer back on the detective special "Who's there?" she asked as she grabbed the door knob.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2014, 12:20:03 am »
Wise heard the child-like voice on the other side and knew it must have been a family on the inside. He had blood on his pants from when he shot the fur, but it wasn't that much. But it was still noticeable. "Someone who needs help. It's getting crazy out here!"

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2014, 12:40:07 am »
Leilani heard the voice and unlocked the door "Okay, Okay. Get it quickly!" suddenly the door opened a little so as not to invite others who may be looking for a roof to hide under. C'mon, c'mon." motioning Wise in.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2014, 11:43:38 am »
Wise quickly walked inside and closed the door behind them. He looked at Leilani and knew his suspicions were true at this point. She was nothing but a mere child... and holding a gun. "Give me that," he said quickly snatching the gun from her. "These things are too dangerous for you," he said putting it in his back pocket. "Where are your parents? Because this place won't hold unless they help out."

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2014, 03:31:12 pm »
Leilani tried to grab for the revolver but couldn't get it. "Hey! I'm not a little kid!" she seemed huffed at that "Also..." her tone taking a downward turn "...my parents are sick. They told me not to go into their room."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2014, 06:25:47 pm »
Wise's eyes widened as he heard this news. He knew at that moment then that this house was no longer safe. Unless he did something about it. "Alright. Girl... stay right here... and cover your ears. Do not come upstairs no matter what you hear. Trust me," Wise said beginning to walk upstairs.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2014, 10:16:44 pm »
Leilani was about to cover her ears but suddenly two gunshots rang out from upstairs "Oh no...what was that..."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2014, 10:27:27 pm »
Wise stopped on the stairwell as he heard the two gunshots. After a few moments of silence he slowly began to approach what looked like the bedroom door. He did a light knock on it to hear the reaction.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2014, 10:37:37 pm »
Wise heard a voice "Leilani...Leilani dear is that you?" the voice sounded like a woman bout in the early 40's

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2014, 10:46:50 pm »
Wise was surprised to hear a soft voice, but knew he had to be careful because of the gunshots that came from the room. "Uh... no. She's safe downstairs. She told me you were sick," he said slowly opening the door.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 10:59:10 pm by The Wise one »

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2014, 11:26:45 pm »
Wise opened the door to the father crushed under a dresser unable to move and seemingly dead. The mother was leaned against the wall, a colt .45 in one hand and her other hand over her head from a headache "Yeah, just figures I get ill right before all of this happens...then my husband tries to attack me and I had no choice but to pull the gun on him."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2014, 11:30:23 pm »
"I'm... sorry to hear that," Wise said rubbing the back of his neck as he got closer. "Are you... okay?"

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2014, 11:38:06 pm »
"Well not really, I feel quite disoriented. My husband was just clawing at me." she answered. "I just hope my little Leilani's alright."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2014, 11:45:01 pm »
"She's fine but... were you bitten," Wise asked with a grim tone. "I heard it spreads through bites or bodily fluids," Wise said as he backed away a little in case she was infected.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2014, 12:22:44 am »
She began to look a bit panicked looking at the scratches on her legs. "I...was scratched. I don't know if he had any blood or anything on his hands. I guess that'd be more a matter of luck."