announcements > meet the mods & staff

Blue Eared Wolfy

(1/4) > >>

Keitsu:
Hi everyone! ^^

I'm Keitsu and I'm an Aussie fur. I joined Furtopia back in 2013 when I first found the fandom. Since then I have graduated high school, graduated college, traveled to 2 different countries, gotten 3 different jobs, attended my first furry convention and heaps more.

Currently I'm not doing anything too exciting other than developing a resource pack for Minecraft (link in forum signature below). I like listening to music, watching anime, playing video games and cooking food. I really like fursuits and hope to own one one day as I think they are super cool  8)

If you have any questions feel free to ask below!

Kobuk:

--- Quote ---If you have any questions feel free to ask below!

--- End quote ---

*holds out microphone*

Mr. Sciex, who do you think will win the 2016 Furry Presidential race: A canine or a feline? Who will you cast your vote for?

Keitsu:

--- Quote from: Kobuk on June 18, 2016, 10:30:34 pm ---*holds out microphone*

Mr. Sciex, who do you think will win the 2016 Furry Presidential race: A canine or a feline? Who will you cast your vote for?

--- End quote ---
As there are more Canines than Felines, I would at first think Canines would win. Though, the Felines have gained enormous popularity though the internet. As a result, I think the Felines may win again. I believe the Felines have a hidden agenda this year; as such, I will be voting for the more reliable Canines.

Kobuk:
And what do you think about various feline Senators who want to restrict the furry's 2nd Amendment rights to keep and bear claws? They want more anti-claw measures, particuarly against canines and other carnivores.  >:(

Keitsu:

--- Quote from: Kobuk on June 18, 2016, 10:59:05 pm ---And what do you think about various feline Senators who want to restrict the furry's 2nd Amendment rights to keep and bear claws? They want more anti-claw measures, particuarly against canines and other carnivores.  >:(

--- End quote ---
I think that their measures are a bit extreme and speciesm. I would like to know why their policy doesn't apply to felines as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version