general furry discussion > the polling booth

SPAM!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jade Sinapu:
I like the black peppercorn spam if you can find that, cubed and put in good mac-n-cheese with extra black pepper

Kobuk:

--- Quote from: Jade Sinapu on June 18, 2021, 04:38:44 pm ---I like the black peppercorn spam if you can find that, cubed and put in good mac-n-cheese with extra black pepper

--- End quote ---

Yuch.  :P

Kay Alett:

--- Quote from: Kobuk on June 18, 2021, 10:30:20 pm ---
--- Quote from: Jade Sinapu on June 18, 2021, 04:38:44 pm ---I like the black peppercorn spam if you can find that, cubed and put in good mac-n-cheese with extra black pepper

--- End quote ---

Yuch.  :P

--- End quote ---
never had the black peppercorn but spam, thinly sliced and added to mac and cheese is surprisingly good. So is canned tuna fish and canned chicken. I know how you feel though Kobuk, I loathe tuna fish. I hate it. And when my mom started adding it to mac and cheese i was mad and made her let me get my plate first before she ruined it with fish cause I could just imagine how awful it must have been.

>:( and it tasted good to me.  >:(
After that I decided to try other combinations.
Hamburger and mac & cheese is still my favorite, canned chicken is yummy ham is okay and spam is good. Though I haven't had it with black pepper.
And then I decided to try it. Cause I always try to try new foods just to see if maybe something in my sense of feel and taste have changed that maybe now i can like something I didn't before.

Kobuk:
I've done the mac & cheese with hamburger and I thought it was ok.
I still add tuna to mac & cheese. Used to add tabasco sauce too, but not anymore.
Never tried adding diced chicken or ham though.

Kay Alett:

--- Quote from: Kobuk on June 19, 2021, 12:58:05 pm ---I've done the mac & cheese with hamburger and I thought it was ok.
I still add tuna to mac & cheese. Used to add tabasco sauce too, but not anymore.
Never tried adding diced chicken or ham though.

--- End quote ---
To my taste buds canned chicken and canned tuna both tasted the same. I was honestly not expecting that cause like i said i hate tuna fish but added to mac it was good. Never had tabasco sauce in it and way my stomach is these days I wouldn't be able to handle it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version