Author Topic: It's Been too Long ~  (Read 1746 times)

Offline PsychotixxFoxx

• ♪✖‿✖♪
  • Female
It's Been too Long ~
« on: April 03, 2017, 04:25:21 am »
Hai everyone!!

It's been ages (literally) since I was an active member here; but my times here are some of my fondest memories. I was hoping that maybe I can be taken back into the fold. I miss roleplaying with other amazing writers, meeting adorable and crazy furs like myself, and hopefully I can start doing art commissions for the community.  :)

For those of you who I have yet to make acquainted with,  I'm an insane animator and proud weeaboo, as well as a guitarist and a pet mom to two rats, a kitty, and turtles. I love metal, vaporwave, chill rap, and electronica/house. As a fur, I'm an undead kitsune who has yet to acquire all of her tails. I hope that I can get settled in again! <3

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
Re: It's Been too Long ~
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 10:49:21 am »
Welcome back PsychotixxFoxx.

Tosses you  a chocolate chip cookie of welcome.

In case we have had changes since you have been here. Here
is the current post of Doom

Here are some introductory questions you can answer if you like:
Mind telling us how you happened upon our friendly community?
How long have you been a furry / known about the fandom?
Do you have a fursona? If so, what is it?
What interests you about the anthropomorphic (furry) fandom?

Hope you enjoy your stay! Be prepared for an onslaught of warm welcoming hugs and pounces from fellow members! If you don't want the hugs, just let us know and your wish will be respected! Click on any of the blue-colored links above or below for further information. ;)

We also have an IRC chatroom you may want to join. Just enter your fursona name and start chatting! If you need help on accessing the Furtopia IRC, please see this thread here: How to use an IRC client

Please take the time to read the Furtopia Forum Posting Rules. This is a PG rated “family friendly” forum. Please also take the time to post your topics in the most appropriate section - it will be greatly appreciated by all. If you have a question or problem, or if you need help with anything on the Furtopia forums, then feel free to contact an Administrator or Moderator via PM (Private Message) or use the Report to Moderator button found in every post. Please let the Admins and Mods handle any problems that arise. :)

Old Rabbit :orbunny:
oldrabbit.com

Offline Subzerus

• Species: Anthro lizard
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 01:13:20 am »
Hello and welcome! We've never met before I think... I wish that you have the best time here!
Profile picture by Javatan.
http://javatan.deviantart.com/

Offline Michen_S

• Species: Ghost cat
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 07:35:25 am »
Welcome back. It's always nice to see members returning. I hope you'll have a great time here.

Offline ShopePapilloma

• Species: Jackalope
  • Grumpy weirdo with 22 pets. Icon by SnoConeGlobe!
  • Female
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 03:32:05 pm »
Hello! Nice to meet ya'!
MST3K, anyone?

Offline Iara Warriorfeather

• Species: Velociraptor (Iara)
  • Dinosaur of Furtopia-On Hiatus!
  • Female
    • My Homepage
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2017, 01:50:16 am »
Welcome back to Furtopia!  (:
Furry Code:
FDC5adw A+ C+ D++ H++ M- P++++ R+ T++ W Z Sf RLS/LW* a+ cn+ d-- e+++ f+ h- iwf++ j p

My art and such

Offline Kaiden

• Species: Acinonyx Jubatus (Cheetah)
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2017, 02:17:02 am »
Welcome back PsychotixxFoxx.

Tosses you  a chocolate chip cookie of welcome.

In case we have had changes since you have been here. Here
is the current post of Doom

Here are some introductory questions you can answer if you like:
Mind telling us how you happened upon our friendly community?
How long have you been a furry / known about the fandom?
Do you have a fursona? If so, what is it?
What interests you about the anthropomorphic (furry) fandom?

Hope you enjoy your stay! Be prepared for an onslaught of warm welcoming hugs and pounces from fellow members! If you don't want the hugs, just let us know and your wish will be respected! Click on any of the blue-colored links above or below for further information. ;)

We also have an IRC chatroom you may want to join. Just enter your fursona name and start chatting! If you need help on accessing the Furtopia IRC, please see this thread here: How to use an IRC client

Please take the time to read the Furtopia Forum Posting Rules. This is a PG rated “family friendly” forum. Please also take the time to post your topics in the most appropriate section - it will be greatly appreciated by all. If you have a question or problem, or if you need help with anything on the Furtopia forums, then feel free to contact an Administrator or Moderator via PM (Private Message) or use the Report to Moderator button found in every post. Please let the Admins and Mods handle any problems that arise. :)

Old Rabbit :orbunny:

If this is posted in every intro thread, isn't it the same as a spam message?

I could understand if they didn't post much,  but PF told us a lot more than most newbies, plus they are a returning member, so is it truly necessary?

@OP Welcome back, I don't think we've met before, but I'm pretty easy to get along with. :)
Every now and then...

Offline Storm Fox

• The great Myrsky Kettu!
  • Species: Red Fox
  • 'Makes random fox noises'
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2017, 04:50:24 am »
If this is posted in every intro thread, isn't it the same as a spam message?

I could understand if they didn't post much,  but PF told us a lot more than most newbies, plus they are a returning member, so is it truly necessary?

Few things in life are truly necessary, but is does have links to important rules and such that many overlook, and the questions are a catch all as some post little in an intro and some post a lot, so rather than nitpick which question was sort of already addressed or not we simply leave them as an option either way.
And for those who return after being away for over a year (in this case it's been years), we post it in case things have changed or if they forgot certain rules, links, etc. since they were last here.

It does have its purpose and importance.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 04:59:50 am by Storm Fox »
FCF6adsw A+ C- D H M- P R++ T+++ W Z Sm# RLCT a+ cn++ d e* f h+ i+++ j++ p+ sm#

Offline Storm Fox

• The great Myrsky Kettu!
  • Species: Red Fox
  • 'Makes random fox noises'
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2017, 04:53:57 am »
And welcome back PsychotixxFoxx.  *remembers you from a while back.*
FCF6adsw A+ C- D H M- P R++ T+++ W Z Sm# RLCT a+ cn++ d e* f h+ i+++ j++ p+ sm#

Offline Foxpup

• Species: Cyborg Fox
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2017, 05:03:08 am »
Welcome back... again. You're always disappearing and returning without explanation, but it's been longer than usual this time.

Offline Varg the wanderer

• Species: Maligator/Tervuren
  • Furtopia cannot be held down!
  • Male
    • My writings and leatherwork at SoFurry!
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2017, 06:27:40 pm »
Welcome back!
My writings and other stuff: https://varg-stigandr.sofurry.com/

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." - Douglas Adams

"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson