Author Topic: * Nervously waves paw* Hello everyone  (Read 2276 times)

Offline Sither

• Species: Floxelin (Alien Fox)
  • Male
* Nervously waves paw* Hello everyone
« on: September 04, 2017, 01:14:18 am »
Hello names Jason but mostly go by Sither. I'm a floxelin (extra terrestrial  fox). If my fur changed with age I would be getting a little grey in the muzzle  being 44. I'm an heavy truck transporter so I get to go all over the U.S. and get paid for it. I always gravitated to the animal side of shows, Thundercats, DuckTales, Chip 'n Dale. I am the same in moves, An American Tail, Lion King, and am a huge fan of the new movies like Sing and Zootopia.  Love all types if music my playlist can go from Chicago  to Kenny Rogers to Five Finger Death Punch. I also have a love for Mustangs (the car) and own two.

I have just started writing fiction in the last few months. Mosty using the new movies as a base then adding new charaters and building on to the world for my stories. I have been looking for a fourm like this for awhile now to meet others with the same interests.

Not sure what else to say here. I am kind of quiet and shy at first but once I am comfortable I open up quite easily. Sithers picture has been commissioned as I have 0 drawing ability and will put up as soon as I get it, also I will be putting up Sithers bio tomarrow as it is a little after 1 am here so this old fox is off to bed for the night.
Never let the fear of what other people think stop you from doing what you love.

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
Re: * Nervously waves paw* Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 11:40:37 am »
Welcome to furtopia Sither

"Tosses you a chocolate chip cookie of welcome"

Here is a brochure we hand out to all new members.
It has some good info about the forum.

Here are some introductory questions you can answer if you like:
Mind telling us how you happened upon our friendly community?
How long have you been a furry / known about the fandom?
Do you have a fursona? If so, what is it?
What interests you about the anthropomorphic (furry) fandom?

Hope you enjoy your stay! Be prepared for an onslaught of warm welcoming hugs and pounces from fellow members! If you don't want the hugs, just let us know and your wish will be respected! Click on any of the gold-colored links above or below for further information. ;)

We also have an IRC chatroom you may want to join. Just enter your fursona name and start chatting! If you need help on accessing the Furtopia IRC, please see this thread here: How to use an IRC client

Please take the time to read the Furtopia Forum Posting Rules. This is a PG rated “family friendly” forum. Please also take the time to post your topics in the most appropriate section - it will be greatly appreciated by all. If you have a question or problem, or if you need help with anything on the Furtopia forums, then feel free to contact an Administrator or Moderator via PM (Private Message) or use the Report to Moderator button found in every post. Please let the Admins and Mods handle any problems that arise. :)

Old Rabbit :orbunny:
oldrabbit.com

Offline Sither

• Male
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 12:22:40 pm »
* Catches the cookie and eats it*  mmmm Thanks for the cookie I love cookies. Sure I'll answer the questions. So lets see here.

How did I find your little place of furry heaven?
  Started doing searches online for furry groups and forums and when I came across this one it seemed like a good place for me to be.

How long have I been a furry?
 That's a tough one, but I'd say probably my whole life I have always been drawn to anthropomorphic animals in cartoons and movies.  I just never really dove into the fandom till now. I guess a lot of my hesitation was the stigma put on the fandom and after I educated myself on what the fandom was really like/about I knew it was where I belonged.

Do I have a fursona?
 Yes I do have one. Sither is my fursona and is a floxelin (alien fox) I will be posting Sithers bio later and his picture as soon as it is finished by the artist  as I zero drawing ability.

What interests me about the fandom?
  The artwork the stories that are writren the sense of community within the fandom. Being accepted for who you are and not judged or looked at weird. Just the sense of fun that comes from this fandom.

Hugs and pounces are compleatly fine. This old fox may be shy but he does kike hugs.  :)

Never let the fear of what other people think stop you from doing what you love.

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2017, 04:54:30 pm »
Welcome to Furtopia and enjoy your stay. :)

Offline Varg the wanderer

• Species: Maligator/Tervuren
  • Furtopia cannot be held down!
  • Male
    • My writings and leatherwork at SoFurry!
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2017, 08:07:58 pm »
*POUNCETACKLEHUGS*

HELLO!  :D

Have you scrounged around the fandom much? Rule 34 applies to Furry just like everywhere else, unfortunately, so pay attention to where you walk. ;) Fortunately Furtopia is a safe place; the Mods do a good job of enforcing the content restrictions on the forums. If you have taken a peak at the things that aren't mainstream in culture, what particularly has caught your attention?

Also: With that much time on the road you must have seen some pretty crazy stuff. What stands out the best in your memory?
My writings and other stuff: https://varg-stigandr.sofurry.com/

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." - Douglas Adams

"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sither

• Male
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2017, 09:00:57 pm »
:P* Gets back up laughing after being tacklehugged*

Well hello nice to meet you Varg.  :D

I have been roaming around the fandom for a little while now. I have always had the love of anthropomorphic animals and I wish I would have looked into the fandom earlier in life but better late than never.

An oh yeah I have definitely seen that rule 34 applies to furry so this old fox always watches where he wanders.

I really haven't dove deep into anything really yet. Just enjoying being around others with like interests finally. I was a solo wandering soul for a long time. Family and friends don't get it and for the most part are completely uninterested. :(

As for the the thing that stands out the most from my adventures across the country. I was driving through southern Arizona in the early morning probably about 2am when I saw 3 orange ball like lights in the sky. They seemed to pace my truck and then 2 went stright up and one came accross the highway. I heard a loud bang on the back of my truck and it shook like it got hit by something.I got off the next exit and looked my truck over at a gas station. There were no marks or anything anywhere. It was definitely an out of this word experience.

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2017, 10:09:47 pm »
As for the the thing that stands out the most from my adventures across the country. I was driving through southern Arizona in the early morning probably about 2am when I saw 3 orange ball like lights in the sky. They seemed to pace my truck and then 2 went stright up and one came accross the highway. I heard a loud bang on the back of my truck and it shook like it got hit by something.I got off the next exit and looked my truck over at a gas station. There were no marks or anything anywhere. It was definitely an out of this word experience.

*puts on dark glasses*  8)  Sir, you didn't see anything. You didn't hear anything. What you thought you saw or heard was just thunder and lightning moving in before a storm. I was never here and I never had this conversation with you.  8)

After that, the FIB (Furry In Black) leaves and is never seen again. *cue X-Files theme music*
   :D

Offline Michen_S

• Species: Ghost cat
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2017, 04:49:57 am »
*pounces* Hi there, golden oldie!

Offline Varg the wanderer

• Species: Maligator/Tervuren
  • Furtopia cannot be held down!
  • Male
    • My writings and leatherwork at SoFurry!
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2017, 04:03:32 pm »

That's terrifying and yet really cool that you experienced that. Is that part of the reason your fox is not of this planet?
My writings and other stuff: https://varg-stigandr.sofurry.com/

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." - Douglas Adams

"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sither

• Male
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2017, 06:56:39 pm »
* waves paw happily*  Hi Michen_S.

An kinda Varg. I have always been fascinated  with space and the thought of life out there.  So when I lookedinward to find my sona it felt right to be from another world. An as for his markings I too am covered in symbols, just mine were put on with a gun and ink.

Yeah Kobuk I definitely heard the x-files theme in my head during that.

Offline Iara Warriorfeather

• Species: Velociraptor (Iara)
  • Dinosaur of Furtopia-On Hiatus!
  • Female
    • My Homepage
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2017, 08:11:32 pm »
Hi Sither, welcome to Furtopia!  (:
Furry Code:
FDC5adw A+ C+ D++ H++ M- P++++ R+ T++ W Z Sf RLS/LW* a+ cn+ d-- e+++ f+ h- iwf++ j p

My art and such

Offline Subzerus

• Species: Anthro lizard
  • Male
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2017, 05:01:28 pm »
Hi and welcome! I wish you a great time on out forums!
Profile picture by Javatan.
http://javatan.deviantart.com/

Offline Sither

• Male
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2017, 09:56:28 pm »
Hello and thanks everyone. Definitely enjoying myself here .

Offline Sir_Party_Snax

• Species: Lion
  • I am a "little" more than just a lion.
  • Male
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2017, 03:27:36 am »
Hello mr. Foxelin! *Spock hand*
This might be a bit old but I thought I'd still say hello.  :)

"Ich bin die Wand aus Stein und das Herz aus Gold."