Author Topic: Help ^-^;;  (Read 1580 times)

Offline Freyja

• Female
    • http://blackcat713.deviantart.com/
Help ^-^;;
« on: June 25, 2004, 10:57:59 pm »
Okie dokie.. So.. I want to make myself another set of ears, a smaller set, and something that'll stay on my head easier so I can wear 'em around in public. Any ideas on how to do that? I'm thinking of an elastic headband thing, but I'm not sure.. Also, I wanna' get a tail, does anyone have a suggestion for how to make a good cat-like tail? Mmm.. Oh!

Most fursuits are rather.. Uh.. Bulky. But I'm looking for a nice, tight, maybe spandex sort of fursuit. A sexy one that'll help express the /anthro/ part of the furry. -shrug- I dunno, maybe I'm alone, but I don't find common mascot fursuits very attractive. v.v;
<3 Unhackable <3

Furaffinity // Deviantart

«-(¯`v´¯)-« Edward Cullen »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Help ^-^;;
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2004, 12:15:04 am »
Not sure if you'd be interested, but check out www.onefurall.com

They're fursuits aren't too bulky. Some of them in their gallery section look form fitting also. Otherwise, if you don't want to buy or have something comissioned, have you thought about sewing one yourself?

Offline Savaaha

• Female
Help ^-^;;
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2004, 12:48:32 am »
There are a couple of ears patterns in here. Someone posted them to me look for "ears how to make them" I made ears for several members here and they really arent that hard to make. As for tails.. Ive only made one and it was basicly a tube of fabric sewn at one end with a loop for a belt and again at the other end by hand after stuffing with fiber fill. the fun part is finding the fauxfur you want.