Author Topic: Panic!!!  (Read 1593 times)

Offline Savaaha

• Female
Panic!!!
« on: July 04, 2004, 10:23:44 pm »
Went out to get my bag out of the truck after coming home from out family gather and it was gone. Called my sister in law and it was taken out by a relative thinking it was his bag. none of them know Im a furry and they were all drinking.
 My dad asked what was in it and I told him clothes.. yea its worth the 20  in gas to get over there tomarrow to get it back Id be over there tonite if I could..
 From now on that tail never leaves this house unless its on me...

Offline omigir

• Male
Panic!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2004, 10:30:18 pm »
~_~ good luck geting it back..
ALWAYS open for chat! AIM: omigir  YIM: omigir  MSN: yoichi28@hotmail.com

http://Omigir.Deviantart.com

Offline Savaaha

• Female
Panic!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2004, 11:32:31 pm »
Thanks Omi
 Im thinking a little better now and already emailed another order for a matching tail to the 1st one so I wont spaz out again.
wont post anymore here.. takeing it to furjounal so Sian wont chew me out so bad.

Panic!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2004, 11:51:42 am »
I don't think Sian will chew you out on this....it's a fursuiting forum, you're talking about a fursuit item, so it's all good.

*shrugs* Don't be so....so...negative about things.

So you're 100 percent positive it's with a relative? That's good. Do you know exactely where it is?

Offline Savaaha

• Female
Panic!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2004, 01:41:40 pm »
Crisis resolved.. for now. I made my mother drive me all the way over there to get it. Dad thinks it was my glasses I was spazing about being left in the bag.
 As far as my brothers mob.. yea they got into my bag and I got some strange looks when I was over there but they didnt ask and I didnt tell. Rusty just asked when I was going to tan a snakeskin of his and make his bracelet.
 I told him I would get it done and he seemed ok then. I was so worried my nephew would give my tail to his dog.. he hates me and is the type to do such.

EDIT---for those who go "good god what a spazoid" Yea I am...major malfuntion of my nervous system...anyway got my new tail. And Ill try not to spazout.