Author Topic: Greater Bushbaby WIP Feedback Would be appreciated!  (Read 2618 times)

Offline She-King

• Human in a suit
  • Female
Greater Bushbaby WIP Feedback Would be appreciated!
« on: June 28, 2012, 01:21:48 am »
My last so called "Bushbaby" has been changed to a kangaroo. She looks more like one anyways. THIS is the REAL TOMEDOE Greatee Bushbaby!

Here's a vid of what I got so far. It actually looks like a real greater bushbaby. Somethings that are giving me trouble are the moving jaw and the whole mask is a little offset, so I need to fix that. Otherwise, it's coming along nicely. I'm rather mad at the thing though. It's giving me so much more trouble than my first mask and I don't really know why.

Any reasons as to why this one is going slower than the first one? I'm using upholestry foam as well, so that's part of the building issue I'm having. It's kind of hard to get started when it comes to making a shape out of something for me. The first mask had the same problem, but I figured it out. This mask did it and I was stupified for about about three weeks on how to get started to get the bushbaby shape. Oy veh...

http://www.youtube.com/user/ArtisticPinkCat?feature=mhee

« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 07:48:41 pm by She-King »
Jesus is King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Offline She-King

• Human in a suit
  • Female
Re: Tomedoe 2.0 WIP CRITIQUES, PLEASE!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 09:50:23 pm »
Just some pictures of what I have done to the mask since the last pictures. Trying to make it look as accurate as possible. A lot of people don't know their animals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yooksHpWUo&feature=youtu.be

There's my moving mask technique I've been blabbing about and having so much trouble figuring out, lol. Enjoy! if you have any questions about it, that I didn't mention in the vid, just ask!

I think I have figured it out, though it works GREAT!

Some updates I have made to the mask.

Offline She-King

• Human in a suit
  • Female
Re: Tomedoe 2.0 WIP CRITIQUES, PLEASE!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 07:47:52 pm »
GREATER BUSHBABY MASK UPDATE!

I would Appreciate Critiques on how well I've captured the profile of the Greater Bushbaby PLEASE! I must be a crude worker because I haven't had a response in the three fursuit forums I post on. No hope from the previous pictures, I guess. Anywho. The ears have been cut down too much and I need to bulk up the part that makes the illusion of an realistic ear. Was dumb and cut too much of it down. Also, still rounding stuff off so dimples are expansive, yes.

Offline Leeseetsa

• La, la, la~
  • Female
Re: Greater Bushbaby WIP Feedback Would be appreciated!
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 12:13:22 am »
I don't know a thing about fursuit head crafting, but I thing with the fur over it,it will look very good!
Hey, I have a DA:
http://leeseetsa.deviantart.com/

Never give up, everything you do has a reason; Never feel alone, there's always something there with you; Never feel defeated and dim, there's always a spark inside you

Offline She-King

• Human in a suit
  • Female
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 06:45:52 am »
I don't know a thing about fursuit head crafting, but I thing with the fur over it,it will look very good!

Thank you. I hope so, I actually buffed up the cheeks and the ears a bit since the last post, though. It keeps changing on me, it's so annoying, lol!

Offline She-King

• Human in a suit
  • Female
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2012, 10:45:17 pm »

More teeny tiny fine tooning, but for the most part, I think I'm going to be satisfied with this for now and I may be getting faux fur soon, yaaay! 8D. I'm going to take a picture of myself with the head on and redline what the rest of the suit would look like to ensure I've got the size of the head right.

This is Tomedoe, folks, the first and or only known bushbaby in the entire fursuit network! I so want to have her put into the database  on wikifur. Maybe I'm getting too into this, but I dunno, it's really really fun and it involves, creating, animating, having fun, leaving your mark, and making people smile. I do like to do that and all in the name of Jesus himself!

Going to see if I can gather a group of people interested in costuming that are Christians. I haven't seen anyone specialize a group for that anywhere so, why not?

Oh! I'm sorry... did you actually want to see the mask...IN ACTION?!!! >8DDD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y--4PWfsJLo&list=UUekgVP9JeMnN2wARluRdmrQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Offline Saiyu

• Species: SkunKitty
  • OMG there's text here!
  • Female
    • Saiyu's commissions
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2012, 04:36:23 am »
Wow, that's really looking pretty shweet :D! I'm liking the way you have that now ^^ and I can't wait to see it  all furred up :3 and 100% done! n.n Good job so far nya!

Would you like to stalk my DeviantArt
Or YouTube xD?