Author Topic: Adventures in a partial  (Read 1495 times)

Offline Anima

• Male
    • http://animakitty.furrynet.com/Main.htm
Adventures in a partial
« on: July 13, 2004, 03:48:34 pm »
Well, I didn't get my tail finished until Sunday at AC, so I only wore the outfit that one day, for a few hours.

Had trouble getting the makeup on...it was too wet, (I moistened the sponge too much I think,) and wouldn't dry, so the silver grease crayon didn't work well at all.

As for the prosthetic, the medical adhesive is supposed to dry to clear on your face and  the prosthetic before you apply it.  Also, Superjay told me that by stuffing a tissue inside the muzzle, you can soak up the condensation inside that collects, and it'll last a bit longer.  (I messed up royally, and the prosthetic didn't fit well, or for very long.)

The trenchcoat with the blue glowire was received fairly well, though the velcro holding on the wire didn't hold, and it started getting tangled, and slipping down.  I'll have to figure out a better way to apply it to the leather of the coat.

No problems at all with the ears, and the tail feels wonderful! Perfect weight, (Gotta wear a belt though, or my pants would be constantly hitting the floor.  That's not as common an occurence at AC as some of you may have been led to believe. ;K)