Author Topic: female fur suits  (Read 4177 times)

Offline Mstr.litamacwolf

female fur suits
« on: December 17, 2012, 11:19:31 am »
I am planing a head but i am trying to find a builded that can or has built a full body multi breasted female wolf suit.
3 sets of breasts and sexy curves but still a strong and powerful body.

can anyone list a couple of builded that have done this kind of work before?

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Re: female fur suits
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 07:18:05 pm »
I don't know of any fursuit makers that have built a suit that you have described. There are fursuit makers that will make female looking fursuits. Just look in my signature below for a link to a list of makers and other resources. But before you contact anybody, you may wish to have a design ready of what you want first. ;) Make a list of what you want your suit to have and not have. Do sketches and artwork. The steps in this thread can help you out:
http://forums.furtopia.org/index.php?topic=24176.0

Offline Mstr.litamacwolf

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 09:17:01 pm »
But before you contact anybody, you may wish to have a design ready of what you want first. ;) Make a list of what you want your suit to have and not have. Do sketches and artwork. The steps in this thread can help you out:
http://forums.furtopia.org/index.php?topic=24176.0[/color]

see there is another problem i have an into. i have come to the fur being white and her eyes being green but other colors or any markings i have no idea. i dont want her to be a plan white fursuit i want her to have beautiful markings and to be both sexy and dangers.

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 10:15:13 am »
But before you contact anybody, you may wish to have a design ready of what you want first. ;) Make a list of what you want your suit to have and not have. Do sketches and artwork. The steps in this thread can help you out:
http://forums.furtopia.org/index.php?topic=24176.0[/color]

see there is another problem i have an into. i have come to the fur being white and her eyes being green but other colors or any markings i have no idea. i dont want her to be a plan white fursuit i want her to have beautiful markings and to be both sexy and dangers.

Well, you're just going to have to sit down and do some major thinking on what you want. ;) If you rush things, then your design will not match your expectations. I'd suggest you start with the following:

Design Elements of a Fursuit

Adding to what SPark posted further above in her Post # 11 (as well as what Far Raptor mentioned in Post # 5), It makes sense to think about every little detail you may or may not want on a fursuit, Whether you get a fursuit commissioned or whether you make your own suit. You need to decide the following:
* Colors and markings of items
* Sizes of various items you want.
* How much quantity of an item you want to have on a fursuit.
* How you want the item constructed.
* What materials you want used to construct the item.
.........etc., etc.

Make a list and decide what is or is not important to you. ;)
Below is a sample list that can include, but is not limited to:

HEAD -
Hair
Whiskers
Eyebrows
Tongue
Shape/Style of jaw.
Teeth
Taxidermy jawset
Neck
Toony style eyes - Plastic bowl type, or 3D "Follow me" style, or something else?
Taxidermy realistic style glass eyes
LED/Glow in the dark light up eyes
Ears
Beaks
Nose
Scales
Airbrushed markings
Horns
Antlers

HANDPAWS -
Claws or talons?
Pawpads
How many fingers?
Species of hands such as hooved, feline, canine, etc.
Length of handpaws: Wrist length, Elbow length, etc.

FOOTPAWS -
Claws
Parade soles or pawpads?
How many toes?
Species/Style of feet: Hooved, Bird, Canine, etc.

TAILS -
Attached to bodysuit or not?
Foam core, or use of polyfil, or delrin rod, or other armature to give shape?
Do you want an articulated/moveable tail?
Species/Style of tail:  Rabbit, Feline, Canine, Dragon, etc.

Special Note About Tails: Here's another idea that I've heard about from various sources that people may wish to take advantage of when getting tails commissioned or constructed. For anyone that is currently in the process of either:
* Commissioning a fursuit.
* Commissioning a separate tail piece.
* Building their own tail. or
* Re-constructing an old tail.
.........You may wish to think about adding a zipper along the underside length of the tail. This would allow you to remove any padding, foam, animatronics (for a movable tail), etc. as needed for when you clean/wash/repair your tail, and then you can put everything back in when the tail is dry, Or for when you need to do maintenance on your tail and add more stuffing or fix the animatronics or other armature inside the tail.

BODYSUITS -
Length of arms/legs
Any special markings and colors?
Density, softness, fur pile length, etc. of fur fabric?
Do you want airbrushed markings and colors?
Loose fitting suit or form fitting suit?
Digitigrade or plantigrade style legs?
Suit entry: Buttons, velcro, snaps, or zipper? Front entry or back entry?

OTHER ITEMS -
Wings - Small or large? Removable or not? Articulated or not?
Animatronics and electronics: What do you want and where?
Padding/Muscles: How much and where?
Fur - Colors, Softness, pile length, etc.

CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
Faux fur
Fleece
Foam
Polyfil batting
Styrofoam
Wood
Wire mesh
Plastic mesh
Metal rods, tubes, sheets, or other shapes.
Plastic rods, tubes, sheets, or other shapes.
Canvas
Rubber/Vinyl/Latex
Plaster
Resin
Clays
........etc., etc.

Offline Mstr.litamacwolf

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 10:42:15 am »
see i know all of these but the markings and if i want more colors on her. i want her to look sexy and dangers. but not to toony but not to real. but dreamy?

I was at MFF and i think i need to go to another con so i can see more fursuits and get a better idea.

but thanks for the list. gives me something more to read. plus i have a lot of free time this xmas.

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 10:46:47 am »
Looking at various fursuit picture galleries on the Net can also help to give you ideas for how you want a fursuit to look. ;)

Offline Mstr.litamacwolf

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2012, 10:56:54 am »
yap i been doing that and i took close to 500 photos and yes the photos help but i also like to see the suits up close and see them moving. plus how there eyes look.

was thinking about hitting up AC but right now money may get tight. dont know yet. but if things dont get tight i may try to room with another fur.

Offline Alden the Fox

• Species: White Fox
  • Feldwebel
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2012, 09:21:22 pm »
good luck! can't wait to see how it comes out!
A gay fox who also reenacts WWII Germany. :P

Offline Luku

• "Tell 'em I said something cool."
  • Male
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2012, 06:25:02 am »
I am planing a head but i am trying to find a builded that can or has built a full body multi breasted female wolf suit...

Was not expecting that. Good luck with it, should be interesting. :D

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2012, 09:38:03 am »
@Luku:  Surprised?  What's wrong with a guy wanting a female fursuit? I've heard and seen about plenty of guys asking for or wearing female fursuits. And vice versa for females wearing male fursuits. This is no different than the Anime community where males will often cosplay/kigurumi as female characters, and vice versa for females sometimes playing male characters.

Offline Mstr.litamacwolf

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2012, 10:30:14 am »
Kobuk: it is ok. it dont bug me at all. as long as i myself am happy with who i am i dont care what others may think or care.  and i know once i find me the builder to build my female suit i know she well be lovely and should turn heads and i hope drop jaws.

Offline Luku

• "Tell 'em I said something cool."
  • Male
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2012, 02:43:29 pm »
Ain't nothing wrong with a guy wearing a female fursuit! In fact, I'm quite keen on the idea. :D And I'm sure Mstr.litamacwolf will look perfectly lovely.

However, I've never actually seen (or even imagined) a multi-breasted fursuit before so that kinda took me by surprise. :-[  Sorry if I sounded like a hater y'all.

Offline kuroneko jusan

• As my name suggests, I'm a bit of a Jynx...
  • Female
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2012, 04:00:22 pm »
Ain't nothing wrong with a guy wearing a female fursuit! In fact, I'm quite keen on the idea. :D And I'm sure Mstr.litamacwolf will look perfectly lovely.

However, I've never actually seen (or even imagined) a multi-breasted fursuit before so that kinda took me by surprise. :-[  Sorry if I sounded like a hater y'all.

I have to say that my reaction was pretty much the same, and had nothing to do with the wearer being male (I actually didn't notice this fact until Kobuk mentioned it).  The idea, while anatomically correct, had simply never crossed my mind, but upon further consideration seems pretty cool.  (I think we need to add the puppy head tilt to the list of available emoticons)

On the subject of markings, if you are having difficulty getting an idea of what you want, you may want to take a stroll through some of the art on FA.  This could either help you get a firmer grasp on what you want or conversely help you find an artist that could design them for you...  I am finding that the creative process behind developing a fursona becomes more and more of a group process the longer you spend on it. :D

*this marks the end of my ramble  :)

Offline Mstr.litamacwolf

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2012, 02:06:51 pm »
It well take some time and money but i hope i can do something that has only been done one other time.

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2013, 12:42:24 am »
Encumbered with one pair would be challenge enough for a suiter...but several?  :o
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline SPark

• Female
    • http://www.sparkcostumes.com
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 01:34:55 pm »
Well, I've done sculpted faux boobs for several suits, though only one pair at a time, not in triplicate.  It kind of sounds like fun though!  :D