Author Topic: Fursuit character's name?  (Read 2347 times)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Fursuit character's name?
« on: April 17, 2013, 09:27:11 am »
When it comes to choosing a name for your fursuit character, do you use the same name as your fursona, or do you create a totally different name for your fursuit character? If you create a different name, then why? And how did you come up with that name?

Offline Saiyu

• Species: SkunKitty
  • OMG there's text here!
  • Female
    • Saiyu's commissions
Re: Fursuit character's name?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 12:40:55 am »
I use all my fursona names with the fursona fursuits. Nothing getting random there xD I brought my drawings with names to life with said names =p that is all.

Would you like to stalk my DeviantArt
Or YouTube xD?

Offline Mylo

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 12:47:46 am »
I think if I were to have several fursuits, they wouldn't really be characters in themselves.  Just different physical forms of the same me.  Sorry to be boring.

Offline She-King

• Human in a suit
  • Female
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 11:46:47 pm »
I love coming up with weird names. I don't have a fursona, I just chose one of my characters to represent me for the sake of being on forums, lol. But I have characters more than I do parts of myself, though a bit of me shows up in each one.
Jesus is King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Offline Earth Rio

• Female
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 07:53:05 am »
Normally my fursuits end up being fursonas later, so I guess part of that question is redundant in my case. I come up with fursuit names by a personality that would fit their personality. For instance, an anthro character I created for an RP, Gear (gecko), was named that because he's the sort of animal to love machines. A second character, Spike (beaver), is the sort of rough boxer-style animal. Each fursona is given a name to fit them. A name to describe them in one word.

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 10:53:43 am »
I wouldn't have a fursuit of something that isn't a fursona of mine already. So I'd use the same names.

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#