Author Topic: Etsy?  (Read 1458 times)

Offline Saiyu

• Species: SkunKitty
  • OMG there's text here!
  • Female
    • Saiyu's commissions
Etsy?
« on: April 18, 2013, 01:02:22 am »
I hope this is in an okay spot here on the forums x.x~ and I hope I'm not like spamming anything somehow, but I have some good-ish type of news maybe. I finally got around to putting up me "Esty" shop. I needed to send things and verify this and that for who knows why <_<! But, it's there and done now! *Phew* I just wonder if ANY of my crap right now would sell xD! I still want to sew more things because I'm still improving, these are more or so my 'early creations' and...what-not lol. But, I guess I can start to put my stuff out there a bit x.x;~ maybe things will be around to have a bit of people look at my crap lol or know someone that'd like it and all of that jazz. So, I'm just going to post my Esty Shop here. I don't like "self promoting" or whatever though... xD;;; but oh well, only those that look ;-; will have my best gratitude that I wont even know haha.
Also if things sell, I may make more plushies or something as well o.o *Shrugs* If any of you peepz wanna take a look and then tell me if all I has is crap or not xD that would probably help me, maybe. I DO have 'better' things, like I kinda said. But...I just want to see if anything will sell so far ;x ya know? To see how much this is worth it right now. If you think someone may like something D= then...yeah, you can share it with them as well. ;-; Again, I don't like to self promote or whatever the heck, but "they" said it's better to get your things out there in the open or whatever.

My Etsy Shop If you may look ><; and thanks ;-;?

Would you like to stalk my DeviantArt
Or YouTube xD?