Author Topic: Art and Picture Gallary  (Read 3350 times)

Offline Onion

• Kupo!
  • Male
Art and Picture Gallary
« on: January 11, 2010, 10:36:26 am »
I think it would be cool if we could have our own gallaries for each user to post pictures, art, and such. Kind of like myspace does.

And set limits on it so we can block certain user types and ages from viewing it.

Forgive me if I am wrong or out of place. I do realise people can use this for dark or bad purposes. So if I am wrong, I apologies.

Offline Arbutus

• Species: Rabbit
  • Also known as Sir Bunny-Face
Re: Art and Picture Gallary
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 11:28:51 am »
We do, actually! Go to the main page, scroll down to the bottom, and look for the "Artists, Authors, and Musicians" subforums. ;)

Technically, anyone is free to apply for a sub-forum of their own, and they will become the moderator of that sub-forum. In practice, though, few people have used them in years, and it's a better idea to stick to "Artwork Announcements" to post your stuff.

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Re: Art and Picture Gallary
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 11:37:46 am »
If I remember correctly, I think you need to PM Kada-Ru or WS to apply for a spot in that particular forum.

and they will become the moderator of that sub-forum.

While this is true, it is only to a certain extent. ;) You'd only moderate your own sub-forum that you asked for. Being a "Mod" of your own sub-forum does not mean you are also "Furtopian staff".
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 11:42:09 am by Kobuk »