Author Topic: Profile Summary  (Read 3292 times)

Offline Sky Striker

• Pet of Aperture Science
  • Male
    • Portal 2 Competitive Testing Initiative
Profile Summary
« on: April 18, 2010, 09:03:04 pm »
So one thing I think that we could use is a section in our user profiles where we can post a small summary about whatever we want (within reason I mean.) You could click on someone's name and the page you usually see would also include a little profile summary. These are usually 400 to 500 words max. Just thought it would be something nice to have. Here's an example of what one would look like.

"Hi. I'm Sky Striker. I like making videos and stories. I've been a furry for a while but only started admitting it a few months ago. I love sandwiches and will make a virtual one for you if you ask. I accept payments in either virtual hugs or virtual high-fives. Price will depend on the size and ingredients requested."

Something like that. Nothing major.

And I'm serious about the sandwiches.
Hey, you! Yes, you, especially you, Stephen, listen here. We need test subjects for a Portal 2 map pack coming soon, so check out http://competitivetesting.tumblr.com/ right now, see if you have what it takes to join the Competitive Testing Initiative map pack! Don't just outshine your coop partner, destroy them!

Offline 489109

• Male
Re: Profile Summary
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 09:07:31 pm »
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 02:25:59 pm by Kada-Ru »

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 09:30:38 pm »
So one thing I think that we could use is a section in our user profiles where we can post a small summary about whatever we want (within reason I mean.)

A member's sig can serve the same purpose. ;)

Offline Sky Striker

• Pet of Aperture Science
  • Male
    • Portal 2 Competitive Testing Initiative
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 07:03:21 pm »
Woops disregard this, posting in the wrong topic. Not sure how that happened... I'll try to delete this post.
Hey, you! Yes, you, especially you, Stephen, listen here. We need test subjects for a Portal 2 map pack coming soon, so check out http://competitivetesting.tumblr.com/ right now, see if you have what it takes to join the Competitive Testing Initiative map pack! Don't just outshine your coop partner, destroy them!

Offline Martin_Aresian

• Male
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 08:42:34 pm »
So one thing I think that we could use is a section in our user profiles where we can post a small summary about whatever we want (within reason I mean.)

A member's sig can serve the same purpose. ;)

Yeah but you don't want your sig to get too wordy. Signatures should be a sentence or two not a paragraph.
"Go to the ant you sluggard; consider her ways and be wise"
   -Proverbs 6:6

pic in icon done by Diana Harlan Stein
www.naiadstudios.com