Author Topic: Exorcist (IC)  (Read 4198 times)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
Exorcist (IC)
« on: August 07, 2014, 03:52:50 pm »
"Yama and...Sabine was it? Those are the only recent recruits?" A discontented sigh followed this furs statement.

"Yes Sir, furs born with the Blessing have become a scarcity now-a-days." This fur spoke rapidly and nervously.

"Well, they are to be taken to 'You know who'" His last words were doused in hatred and contempt

"Surely that's a mistake Sir? They couldn't possibly.."

"The order came from God's Zion herself. We are not to question her."

The fur only bowed in response then turned to leave the room. This fur was short in stature only 5'4", but seeing as he was a Maine Coon he was lucky to be as tall as he was. As he entered his office he looked around the waiting area for the only two other furs, Yama and Sabine, to take them to their handler. Upon spying them he quickly walked over to them wanting to get this taken care of as soon as possible.

"Yama and Sabine. Follow me please." The cat beckoned to follow him, his tail imitating his hand motion.

As you get up you get a real chance to observe your surroundings. The current room you were in was large and had a cold feel to it. It looked to be carved entirely out of stone with Greco-Roman architecture adorning the walls and door way.

"We will be passing by most of the rooms, but your handler can give a better tour later. Oh and before we meet him I must say, Good luck to you..." Under his breath you hear him mutter "And may God have mercy on your soul"

He leads to through what seemed like a never ending hallway similar in style to his office except there was a warm tone to the colouring of the walls. The white marble columns accented with red velvet coverings and gold plated paintings and notice boards. For his small stature the cat moved fairly fast, occasionally pointing out things of note such as a diagram with directions incase you get lost, and from the looks of it if you travel off on your own that's bound to happen.

After walking down a single stretch of hallway for what seemed like an eternity The cat finally leads you to the dinning hall where your new handler is to be found. Before you make even two steps in, exotic smells begin finding their way to your nose. Even the cats nose twitches at the smell of wood grilled salmon. As he resists breaking away from his task at hand the cat leads you to a table off in the corner, seemingly out of the way from everybody else.  One could tell the fur at the table was a Dire-Wolf, with dark brown almost auburn fur, he was laying face down making it hard to see anything else, and to tell if he was sleeping or dead.

"Jack......Mr. Merit?" Timidity had now laced the cat's voice. "There...there are two new recruits to be given too you."

A dismissive wave was all that was given in reply.

"Mr. Merit, these students we're specifically assigned to you."

"I'm going to call bs on that one"

"P-pardon me sir?"

"You heard me little kitty." Jack's voice was rough and gravelly as if he had just woken up, which knowing him was not far from the truth. "I don't do students or partners, isn't that right Lana?"  With having it's name called a porcelain looking doll, that couldn't be taller than three feet climbed atop the table, as it moved however one could hear gears clicking inside.

"You've been warned about having that Clockwork Gollum un-tethered!" 

"And you've been warned not to look so ugly or be so annoying. What did you want again?"

The cat huffed and became flustered at Jack's insult. "You are to take charge of these two students. The order came from God's Zion herself"

With those last words Jack violently pushed himself up from the table, from the looks of it he stood a good 6'0" and clocked in around130lb. Now being able to see the rest of his face you could notice he bore a scar above his right eye, and not only that his right eye was an odd shade of purple while his left eye was a stormy blue.

"Now listen 'ere I don't give a damn if God came down here and told it to my face. You know what i'd say? Shove it! That's exactly what you can do because I don't do students and I don't do partners!"

"It's only by the grace of her ladyship the Zion that you're still here!

"Shut up and leave." Jack's gaze snapped over to Yama and Sabine "You two, grab something to eat and shut up." With that Jack sat back down, resting his head on the table again. His Clockwork Gollum looking somewhat sadly at him

Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
Re: Exorcist (IC)
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 05:16:45 pm »
Sabine simply arched an eyebrow at Jack and sat. "Not hungry."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 05:33:57 pm »
"Good then sit down and shut up." Lana the Clockwork Gollum looked over at Sabine with an apologetic expression.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 09:26:20 pm »
"Bite me." Sabine replied, though her depressed tone made it more of a verbal shrug than an actual rude comeback; she was already sitting.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 11:11:20 pm »
Without lifting his head Jack made an attempt at conversation. "Name....and how old are you."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2014, 11:34:45 pm »
"Sabine Nyte." She said. "23... I highly doubt you actually care, though."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2014, 11:39:22 pm »
"Eh probably not, good age-ish...usually bring them in younger...but you're still young enough to sync easily." Jack pushed himself up into a seated position. "You taking notes Lana?" An affirmative, satisfied sound emanated from Lana.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 09:36:28 am »
Yama went and got a tray. He was hungry, and not eating wasnt going to help any situation. As he sat down, lightly eating, he curiously examined this Lana. Apparently this was a clockwork gollum. Intriguing...
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2014, 09:54:45 am »
(so am I approved? when do I get my intro? sorry for being impatient, just excited)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2014, 12:18:20 pm »
(Those questioned need to be asked via OOC, but i'll allow it this time because OOC failed to notify me or your post.)

"You." Jack pointed a finger at Yama, however he swayed and tilted as he did so. It soon became evident he was reeling from a massive hangover. "What's your name and age."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2014, 02:29:20 pm »
Yama stood, putting a hand across his chest and bowing. "My name is Yama, age 25." He sat back down, lightly eating. "Mr. Jack, would you like some toast and water? It should help your hangover."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2014, 02:46:44 pm »
"Older than she is.....What are they thinking Lana? Together they are older than me by 6 years. Although I do like his respectful nature." Lana gave a nod to Jack. "Yama until you earn it, you must call me....Master Merit!" Jack Merit let out a laugh then clutched his head. "So...what do you two want to see first?"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2014, 07:50:39 pm »
Yama nodded. "Yes master Merit. Im not sure about the lady, but i believe that perhaps the most important sight would be the best to go see?"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2014, 08:52:58 pm »
Sabine shrugged. "Whatever. I'm not calling you Master, though."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2014, 12:48:21 am »
"Oh but you must Sabine, you see whether you get to be an actually Exorcist all depends on me." Jack turned to look at Yama. "Well that depends on what you value as most important. Learning, fighting, eating, sleeping...the list goes on."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2014, 12:54:09 am »
"I'm not here of my own accord." Sabine said. "So, I really don't care."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2014, 01:01:00 am »
"You...haha of course your not, none of us are, but you don't have a choice, there's no leaving"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2014, 01:54:12 am »
Yama watched Sabine and Master Merit, noting the ones sorrowful nature and the others forceful personality.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2014, 01:58:00 am »
"Well you can't be an Exorcist without training, and you can't train without a weapon....so eat up then we'll head to the sync chamber."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2014, 02:01:15 am »
Yama nodded, finishing his food, putting away his tray, and sitting back down, taking a small bible from his belt and murmurring lightly under his breath in latin.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2014, 04:11:52 pm »
"Alright knock of the church boy act let's get moving." Merit got up from the table and headed to one of the hallways, Lana following close behind
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2014, 05:03:41 pm »
(if you need me to change it let me know and I will)

As they left, it quickly became clear that they were being followed. A very tall rabbit kept in step about ten feet behind them watching intently.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2014, 05:37:54 pm »
"What do you want Cora? We're not going on a mission so there's no need for you to follow us." Merit continued walking headed straight forward.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2014, 05:44:30 pm »
"curious...why would they put new recruits with a mean old goat like you?" she walked a little faster to catch up "I mean there's no way you would request a new recruit...right?" her voice was flat and relatively bored

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2014, 05:51:29 pm »
"Exactly.." Merit adopted a mocking tone. "But the order came from the Zion herself so all must obey" Merit clicked his tongue a few times. "And i'm not old, these two are older than I am."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke