Author Topic: FurCon 2015  (Read 2995 times)

Offline Ryffnah

• Female
FurCon 2015
« on: January 06, 2015, 03:49:30 am »
Is there really not a thread for this yet?  It starts in barely more than a week!

http://www.furtherconfusion.org/

I'll be doing three panels this year -- a Furry Writers' Guild meet & greet at 3pm on Friday, a panel about getting published outside the fandom at 6pm on Saturday, and a reading at 1pm on Sunday.  My husband is getting more involved this year.  He's leading a filk circle at 6pm on Saturday (I'm sad that I'll have to miss that!) and a an open mic at 10:30pm on Sunday.

Anyone else going to be there?
Is there really a cat paradise?  Find out in Otters In Space.

Spies!  Jet packs!  And a water-phobic feline surrounded by otters!  IN SPACE!  Experience it all in Otters In Space 2: Jupiter, Deadly

Offline Elusive

• Species: Fox/Raven hybrid
  • Male
Re: FurCon 2015
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 12:47:44 pm »
I'll be going, it will be my 3rd time  :).

Offline Ryffnah

• Female
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 04:00:28 am »
I'll be going, it will be my 3rd time  :).

I think this will be my fourth...

Spies!  Jet packs!  And a water-phobic feline surrounded by otters!  IN SPACE!  Experience it all in Otters In Space 2: Jupiter, Deadly

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 05:01:00 pm »
My first FurCon was 2007. For a long time, I've wanted to try and go back. Sadly, not this year either. Just too busy with real life issues.

Offline the lone shadow wolf

• Species: eurasion wolf with a little silver fox
  • dont mind me just telecomuting from the darkness
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 04:42:09 am »
*sigh* really wanted to go

but its not my time.....
I will see you all soon
in the future :goldgrin:

if you wish to find me elsewere look here
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theloneshadowwolf/

check out my latest art here V
http://forums.furtopia.org/artwork-techniques-tutorials/the-lone-shadow-wolf-will-improve!/50/

Offline Ryffnah

• Female
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 04:51:33 am »
FurCon was good this year.  The Furry Writers' Guild meet and greet was the most successful one that we've held yet -- a lot of people, a lot of energy, and even remote members weighing in via the FWG chatbox online.  I didn't get to go to my husband's filk circle, 'cause it was at the same time as one of my other panels.  However, the open mic went really well -- there was an amazing opera singer, a guy in a mouse fursuit doing pow-wow singing, a guy who did some neat poetry, a guy who told a fun story about working with animatronic dinosaurs...  Yeah, it was good.  I just wish it hadn't been so late at night on Sunday.  I was pretty tired by then.  Oh, and I got to meet Elusive at my reading!  That was fun.