Author Topic: Warriors Rp. (Sighn up)  (Read 15279 times)

Offline DarkDemon

• It's not popuri!!
  • Female
Re: Warriors Rp. (Sighn up)
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2012, 06:09:11 pm »
OakTail nodded to RavenFlight. Then he looked back at the leader, waiting for the meeting to begin.
I just got mai computer fixed!! :D :3
Surrender the peanuts!
ScourgeFur on DeviantArt! :D
:goldlaugh:

Offline JamieTheRedWolf

• Female
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2012, 06:49:42 pm »
Fallenstar dipped her head " I fallenstar, leader of DestinyClan, call apon my warrior ancestors to look down apon these apprentices... they have trained hard to learn the ways of their nobile code. I ask you to look down apon them, not as apprentices any longer... but full warriors... Brightpaw, featherpaw, leopardpaw... do you promise to honor and uphold the warrior code even at the cost of your lives"
The three young cats agree
Fallenstar nods "Then I now give you your warrior names... Brightpaw... You will be known as Brightstripe.... Featherpaw... You will now be known as Featherclaw... and Leopardpaw.. you will now be known as Leopardfur... we honor all of your courage, strength, and bravery, and welcome you as full warrious to DestinyClan..."
Howl at the moon!
 :goldhowl:

Offline DarkDemon

• It's not popuri!!
  • Female
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2012, 06:55:22 pm »
"BrightStripe, FeatherClaw, LeopardFur!" OakTail began chanting to welcome the new warriors. When the chanting stops he walks over and dips his head to each of them, and says, "Good luck in vigil, tonight!"
Surrender the peanuts!

Offline JamieTheRedWolf

• Female
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2012, 07:10:00 pm »
They all nod and their old menors come up and touch noses with them
Howl at the moon!

Offline MysticalPrince

• Male
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2012, 07:23:38 pm »
I gaze at the new warriors and with my eyes glistening with jealousy and contempt, I flip around and start walking away. The slashes over my eyes make me look terrifying and fierce. My reputation proceeds me as I am the most vicious of all the fighters. I have reasons for being this way though no one can hope to understand the pain that I feel everyday. I silently leave the gathering and reenter my home. I gaze at myself in the water of a small pool of water constantly filled and refilled by two beautiful waterfalls that flows into my large but secluded home. Tears fall down my face as I gaze outside at the moon.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 08:38:47 pm by MysticalPrince »

Offline DarkDemon

• It's not popuri!!
  • Female
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2012, 07:44:58 pm »
OakTail happily waltzed to the warriors den. "Well, no keeping watch tonight, right, RavenFlight?" he laughed and ducked under the brambles and hopped onto his patch of moss. He yawned and curled up.
Surrender the peanuts!

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2012, 07:49:24 pm »
Wise looks up to Fallenstar. He remembered when he became a warrior. He did not get a warrior name as nobody knew what his actual name would be. He was turned a warrior at age 14, a relatively young age. He never knew why they turned him into a warrior at such a young age. Perhaps its because they had faith in him, or they wanted to get rid of him. Either way he was up to the challenge. But he was called "Wolf", and "Hey you"! He considered himself a lot of things. He remembered being called Wise a lot by his caretaker for the way he thought. "Sister Fallenstar. When do we depart for the next quest"?
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline MysticalPrince

• Male
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2012, 09:08:00 pm »
As the other cats held to their dens to sleep I walk through the camp, protecting them. My eyes glisten like the stars in the heavens as I silently patrol the camp. My ears are alert for any sounds of danger and my eyes scan the area for danger. Letting a smile form on my face I hide the pain that I feel everyday within me. I happily smell the air. The sweet scent of the tree sap and wildflowers fills the area.

"This may not be where I was born but this place is home," I say to myself with a smile.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 09:12:52 pm by MysticalPrince »

Offline JamieTheRedWolf

• Female
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2012, 09:30:28 pm »
The other three cats on vigil look ober at the third cat, fallenstar looks at Wise. the two are outside of her den talking before Wise goes to sleep. "I'm not sure, Wise..."
Howl at the moon!

Offline DarkDemon

• It's not popuri!!
  • Female
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2012, 09:50:04 pm »
OakTail was drifting off to sleep when he heard the thundering voice of that wolf. He shot his head up and blinked. He had great hearing so most things that seemed normal to cat's, would be loud to him. He flicked his ears at hearing 'quest'. He sat up and looked out of the warriors den opening. He peered at the leader. When she said she didn't know, OakTail drooped his tail. "Darn..." he whispered.
Surrender the peanuts!

Offline MysticalPrince

• Male
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2012, 10:03:15 pm »
I walk past Fallenstar and Wise, politely bowing as I pass them. My eyes glisten brightly in the moonlight. The cold night wind rustles my fur but my thick and warm coat keeps the cold out. As I gaze at them anyone who is watching can see tears in my eyes. I do not say anything, as I turn away and continue on my way. The way that Wise is loved by Fallenstar reminds me just how alone I truely am.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 10:10:40 pm by MysticalPrince »

Offline DarkDemon

• It's not popuri!!
  • Female
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2012, 10:09:52 pm »
OakTail saw another cat up and about, so he decided to go out and hunt. He wasn't going to get to sleep anytime soon. He dipped his head to FallenStar, and then hesitated, but smiled and dipped his head to Wise as well. He was heading to the barrier.
Surrender the peanuts!

Offline MysticalPrince

• Male
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2012, 10:15:16 pm »
I do not even turn as I hear movement behind me. I continue my patrol without even one glance backward. My fur rustles in the wind but I just continue my sweep of the camp. I try to wipe away my tears but without success.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 10:32:21 pm by MysticalPrince »

Offline JamieTheRedWolf

• Female
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2012, 10:20:14 pm »
The three new warriors out on vigil glance over curiously and say nothing. Fallenstar looks at Oaktail "While you are out, look for Skyheart... Our deputy for some reason wasn't at the ceramony and I am worried about him...
Howl at the moon!

Offline DarkDemon

• It's not popuri!!
  • Female
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2012, 10:45:40 pm »
He nodded, "Yes, FallenStar." He ducked through the brambles. Now that he thought about it, he didn't see the deputy earlier that night. The cool air felt good on his short-furred covered body. He smelled some prey, but he'd been given a new mission. 'Find the deputy', he thought and repeated it. He opened his mouth and tasted the air, he caught a scent that reminded him of the deputy, and heads that way.
Surrender the peanuts!

Offline MysticalPrince

• Male
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2012, 10:52:12 pm »
I contine my rounds checking and double checking that everyone is safe. The wind howls outside the dens but I do not care. I will protect the clan till I breathe my last breath if I must.

Offline JamieTheRedWolf

• Female
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2012, 10:53:20 pm »
After a while of following the scent, Oaktail finds the end of the trail. Skyheart isn't there. Instead the NightClan deputy stood in a pool of blood
Howl at the moon!

Offline DarkDemon

• It's not popuri!!
  • Female
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2012, 11:00:07 pm »
OakTail was snuffling at the ground when something wet touched his nose. He blinked and saw... Blood?! He jolted upright, his fur standing on end and his tail twitching. He slowly stalked forward, stiff-legged and head low. He walked around a bush, where there was obviously a fight. He looks up slowly, following the trail of blood, which is getting thicker and more fresh. He then sees the deputy of NightClan. He glares and screeches so loudly that he was certain the clan would hear him. It was a screech of rage, no fear what-so-ever. "Die you fat pile of fox dung!" He launched his brawny body at the cat, claws so outstretched, they looked to be the size of wolf canines.
Surrender the peanuts!

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2012, 11:12:53 pm »
Wise heard the screech and he immediantly stood up. He looked at their leader and then ran out. He felt as if he had no time to dip his head. He kept running but he would have ran faster than most of the cats but he was wearing heavy armor at the moment so that slowed him down. He eventually got to where Oaktail was fighting another. Wise couldnt help but stand and watch.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline DarkDemon

• It's not popuri!!
  • Female
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2012, 11:20:46 pm »
OakTail barrel-rolled onto his back while in mid-air so that he would swoop under the deputy's belly. He aimed to swipe his claws deep along the cats underside and then kick him away.
Surrender the peanuts!

Offline JamieTheRedWolf

• Female
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2012, 12:00:18 am »
Deathwhisper, the deputy hissed furiously and bit Oaktail's throat
Howl at the moon!

Offline MysticalPrince

• Male
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2012, 12:13:25 am »
With my keen eyes I see Oaktail battling Deathwhisper and see the trail of blood. Stopping my patrol I rush off to inform Fallenstar and the other warriors. I stop by the warrior's den first.

"Warriors awaken, Oaktail is in danger, Skyheart could be dead. Then I rush over to Fallenstar's den. I wait outside but call out in earnest to her. My lady, Queen Fallenstar, Oaktail is engaged in a fight with the deputy of Nightclan, that quite possibly slew your deputy, Skyheart and its not going well at all."

Offline JamieTheRedWolf

• Female
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2012, 12:22:03 am »
Fallenstar rushes out and doesn't even gather any warriors. She bolts out of camp ro find Oaktail and Deathwhisper
Howl at the moon!

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2012, 12:51:29 am »
Wise growls. He lets out a howl loud enough for the whole clan could hear. He never howled before, but it sounded strong and true. He Charges at Deathwhisper.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 09:42:45 am by The Wise one »

Offline JamieTheRedWolf

• Female
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2012, 12:54:01 am »
Fallenstar's furious hiss is heard as she jumps down on Deathwhisper, Pinning her with claws to her throat- "WHERE IS MY DEPUTY!!! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY BROTHE!!!"
Howl at the moon!