Author Topic: Sea bound souls (Pirate RP) (IC)  (Read 12327 times)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: Sea bound souls (Pirate RP) (IC)
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2017, 04:06:39 pm »
Quinn sits down, gesturing for Jack to sit beside him, with the ships doctor to his right. "Aye, ave a sit right here lad"
"Actually sir, th' first mate said he wants me an' you to eat on deck, seated beside him" He seems nervous, and a little fidgety, but that seems somewhat normal for the tiny mouse."Th' captain also said...that he'd eat later"
Skye sits quietly motioning for the first mate to sit on her right, across from the doctor, while she  sat across from Jack. There was an empty seat directly beside her which Timothy avoids, leaving for Gorrum
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2017, 06:57:33 pm »
Jager gave a slight nod to Timothyand sat beside Skye, folding his hands over his lap as he looked over the table of crew members. he slid his chair in farther and slipped a knife partially out of his sleeve under the table.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2017, 09:05:33 pm »
"Whatever the cap'n say." Gorrum said with a shrug before heading back over and setting himself up a healthy meal. "Go on boy, you be half starved as it is, eat what ye can." He said before patting Timmothy on the back lightly and sitting himself down to eat in the chair besides Skye.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Doc

• Species: Fox
  • Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2017, 09:13:30 pm »
As Jack sat down, he turned his head so he could use his one good eye to make sure he didn't sit too closely to anyone.
Avatar by my best friend Taivana.

"Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling a pig in the mud. After a few hours, you realize they like it." -unknown.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2017, 07:36:35 pm »
Skye took her first bite nodding at Gorrum while Tim starts to scarf his food down "My compliments, Am I to assume you're the cook?"

The rest of the crew devolves into various levels of civility and table manners, but chatter is still very much a dull roar

Quinn claps jack on the back "Ahhh assa good meal today lad, I'll tell ya, i've been on ships wit' worse cooks"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2017, 11:19:39 pm »
"Aye, I be the cook of this vessel now, made some use of the boy though, no layabouts in my kitchen." Gorrum said before stabbing his fork into a chunk of potato and eating it. "Hmmm...not too bad..." he mumbled to himself. "And what be your duties aboard this ship if I may so inquire?" He asked curiously. "Even in me younger days on finer ships, was rare to see a lady on board, 'sides merchant man's wife."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Doc

• Species: Fox
  • Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2017, 09:41:59 pm »
"Oh? How bad were they?" He asked, taking a bite, then turning his head slightly toward him to see him better. Had he been sitting on the other side of Quinn, he'd need to turn his head quite far to even see him.
Avatar by my best friend Taivana.

"Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling a pig in the mud. After a few hours, you realize they like it." -unknown.

Offline Firelight

• Species: Folf dog, alt cross fox, Solarin wolf
  • Your looking sus there boi
  • Female
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2018, 07:48:49 pm »
(Is this active?)