Author Topic: Are you a snacker?  (Read 4163 times)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Are you a snacker?
« on: January 30, 2016, 02:08:13 pm »
Can't wait until dinner? Like to munch on something while watching tv?

What types of snacks are you into?

Cookies
Candy
Potato chips
Peanuts
Microwaveable mini snacks
.........or something else?

What do you get the munchies for? How often do you snack on something? What do you like to buy at the store?

Offline HazardJackal

Re: Are you a snacker?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 04:01:02 pm »
I don't really follow the whole "three meals a day" plan.  No, i just eat when i feel like it, which isn't as often as would be healthy, unfortunately.  As far as what it is that i snack on... well, there really isn't that much rhyme or reason to it.  I just look around, and if something seems tasty at the moment, i'll probably eat it.  I really don't like running to the store to get food, cause i don't like being out in public much, but yet i'm stuck at the store cause i can't decide what i'm GOING to want to eat later.  x_x

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 06:22:08 pm »
Yes. I'm eating home made cookies now. I made them. I can eat as many as I want.  :)
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline 9141702

• Species: Anthro Rat
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2016, 09:21:03 am »
I find it very hard to strike a balance between "so sick and weak I can barely move" and "food coma". So, snacking is sort of essential for me to stay balanced and reasonably well throughout the day! When I'm on my own time (not at work), I'll probably eat half a dozen mini-meals a day, whether it's a sandwich, a bowl of something from my cookpot, or whatever I have lying around that'll fill the hole :D

If I were constrained to eating only three meals a day, at traditional mealtimes, I'd spend half my life feeling sick and the other half asleep :P So that wouldn't really work for me.

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2016, 01:10:21 pm »
I've cut down quite a bit on snacks. Chips, popcorn, etc.  It just isn't healthy.  :P  But yesterday, I went to the grocery store and bought a large size bag of bite size salami slices, about the size of a 50 cent coin or a $1 coin. I'll snack on those from time to time when I'm watching tv. They also had pepperoni slices too at the store, but I couldn't afford those. Damn!  >:(

Offline Bronx

• Species: Anthro red and grey wolf
  • I listen to too much music.
  • Male
    • My FA
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2016, 10:56:37 pm »
Sometimes I'll have some Pringles after school, but not usually as i probably won't be hungry for dinner if I do.
www.youtube.com/craterwolf
Furry code: FCW3ad A- C- D H++ M- P+ R- T+++ W- Z- Sm- RLU a- cn++ e- f h* i++ p+ sm

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2016, 09:23:55 am »
I can't eat a lot in one go. I'm tiny, have a bit of a sensitive stomach, and burn through energy like crazy. Rather than having a couple of large meals a day, I have to have several smaller ones. I'll make a normal size meal and then keep it in the crock pot simmering gently so I can pick at it through the day.

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#

Offline Doc

• Species: Fox
  • Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2016, 12:49:14 am »
Sometimes, I just want to Potato and eat delicious pizza. Other times, I want to Potato and eat potatoes. Rarely do I ever want to not Potato, but I usually potato anyway. I think I'm slightly obsessed with potatoes, but what can I say? They're delicious!
Avatar by my best friend Taivana.

"Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling a pig in the mud. After a few hours, you realize they like it." -unknown.

Offline Taivana

• Species: Coyote
  • Female
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2016, 04:01:45 pm »
I eat green apples ALL THE TIME.
I think on average I eat about three or four a day, I'm not even kidding. I have a serious problem. XD
Awoo

Offline Osphronema Macaw

• Species: Hyacinth Macaw (Anodorynchus hyacinthinus)
  • Hihi! I'm friendly and happy to chat! <3
  • Female
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2016, 11:59:31 am »
I can eat 15 apples in one sitting. I also relish coconut.

Offline xracecar

• Species: Umbreon
  • ^ I'm totally original
  • Male
    • Deviantart
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2016, 10:07:39 pm »
I snack every chance I get. As long as it tastes good.

And by every chance, I mean everytime I go to the store and snag some salt and vinegar pringles.
"I'm hungry,"
"Dude! You just ate lunch!"

"When in doubt, C4!" -Jaime Hyneman

FCW2adrw A-- C- D? H M? P R++ T+++ W Z? Sm? RL-* a- cmn++++ d++ e- f-- h+ iw++ j+ p sm--

Offline Literate Lycan

• Species: Gothic grey wolf
  • Male
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2016, 04:14:42 am »
Yeah, I snack. Usually something salty like potato chips. Sometimes cookies, chocolate, or pastries.

Snacks might explain the extra 12 pounds in the past year.
"All stories are about wolves..." -- Margaret Atwood, "Blind Assassin"

Avatar by Blitzy Arts : www.blitzy-arts.weebly.com

FA: www.furaffinity.net/user/varek-wolf
Twitter: @VarekWolf

Furry code: FCWh3a A- C D H+ M- P- R+ T W Z Sm- RLGP a+++ cm+ e+++ f h++++ i+ j p+

Offline CatDetective

• Species: Cat
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2016, 11:54:14 pm »
I'm a grazer... I just like to eat a lot of small meals and snacks.

I try to make healthy choices at least part of the time, and I do love fruit-based snacks. Dried fruits can be really tasty, and I used to do a lot of nuts and trail mixes, before I developed an allergy. And popcorn's not too bad a snack, which is good, because I've got a huge weakness for popcorn. I like Cheez-Its, though, and baked chips, and ANYTHING sweet. I also love snacking on dry cereal-- Quaker Oatmeal Squares is my usual for that, unless I can't resist the siren song of sugary cereal.