Author Topic: 2016 Presidential Debate  (Read 3446 times)

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
Re: 2016 Presidential Debate
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2016, 12:41:27 pm »
So what do you do when you find both candidates deplorable?  I would say that Hillary did try to answer a few questions. And She again apologized for the emails. She gave some pretty speeches on racial and religious equality. Could have been read off of any greeting card. Truth is there is nothing anyone can do about it. You can't cure stupid. But she's go a plan..........

One the other hand.

Trump when directly to his platform. Fear and propaganda.
When answering the woman's question. You people need to tell us what you know. Immigrants  are filling this country with bad people.

Then he states he's going to set up a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary. Is this special branch of prosecution going to follow Trumps orders? And then to listen to his supporters cover up the threat "You'd be in jail" and call it a joke.

Hillary reminded me of a giant insect eating a Jack-O-Lantern. Every once in a wile that frozen face would circle back around to stare meaninglessly into space.

Trump reminded me of Stalin. If elected he will be impeached. Within the first six months. His supporters will go on a rampage. If he's not elected he will go on a rampage. Encourage he supporters to do the same.

America has died. One lie at a time.

It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2016, 01:13:04 pm »
Neither Trump or Clinton is a great choices, but like Ronald Reagan, you might not       
have agreed with him, but you pretty much knew where he stood. Clinton may have
done some things wrong, but at least we know what she has done over the last 30
years, and won't likely change. With Trump it's guess work with dozens of lies over
the past year and one half. Say anything to get a cheer from the audience is mr Trump
the showman.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 01:15:40 pm by Old Rabbit »
oldrabbit.com

Offline Old Rabbit

• Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2016, 12:39:12 pm »
On October 19 we have the third debate if you can call it one.  I wonder what
Trump will try this time. Last time he sure wasn't presidential.

I imagine he will bring up the lastest conspearacy about Clinton.
As follows.

So here we go again. The GOP and their consperacy theories about Clinton. A story
started about a offer from the state department asking the FBI to  change the classification of an email to help Clinton of course. Supposidly offering to
send more FBI adgents overseas if they did.

The truth is a "FBI" agent during a group discussion made the offer to the state department hoping to get more overseas agents.. No Clinton involvemment at all.

The clasification wasn't changed and no extra agents sent overseas.

Now the GOP is wanting to spend more tax dollars trying to hurt Clinton with
committee meetings on this non issue.. Every time the GOP plays these political
games they loose credibility. At least with me, and actually gives more
credibility to Clinton due to their politically generated conspearacies about
her.

Let's have facts from the parties. Not made up stories, political smear jobs or lies.  >:(

Here is a link to the story.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-state-department-say-no-quid-pro-quo-clinton-email-n667926
oldrabbit.com

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2016, 11:36:53 pm »
A green and white husky in a well dressed suit sits down at a desk and calmly speaks into the microphone.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlefurs. I'm Kobuk, and I will be the moderator tonight for the discussion panel to discuss the results of the 3rd Presidential Debate between Trump and Clinton. Several fursons are here tonight and each of them is hoping to share their opinions on what they thought of the 3rd debate. Each person will have 2 minutes to voice their remarks about the debate. Once each person is done with their 2 minutes, then they will get an additional 10-15 minutes for further commenting and expanding their viewpoints.

Our first commentor will be Cause the Rat, then followed by Old Rabbit, then followed by Graywolf. After that, then other fursons may follow as needed.

:D

Offline Old Rabbit

• Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2016, 12:33:25 pm »
Sorry to be out of turn, but I have to say any canidate (Trump) should be
ashamed to run down our system of electing people to government. To say
it's "Rigged" is to call both parties cheats and lyers. Because polls are run by
people from both parties and citizen volunteers.

From the founding of our country we have accepted election results even when
many of us didn't like it. We still accepted it and worked to make it better the
next time. If Trump really cares about our country he should tell his followers to
accept the outcome either way. Then he can work to prove his accusations and
not create more conspiracy theories. He claims he wants to make our country
great. Then I say prove it by working for the good of the country and not harming
it for his own benifit.
oldrabbit.com

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2016, 05:20:32 pm »
That's OK Mr Rabbit. We need to start interrupting each other wile acting like eight year olds. That's the only way to really have a good debate!  :D

Personally I'm looking forward to the meltdown. Then watch fox news network praise him.

Well I watched this last debate. I seriously do not like either of them. Dump said as a side note he'll sure up the military. I've been telling everyone all along he's going to re instate the draft.  So all you folks under the age of 24 have lots of good times to look forward to........  A large military. Lots of 'camps' around for all the evil aliens infesting this country. Closing our borders.  Wonder where he got those ideas from.

Sillery was no better. When told her economic plan wasn't going to work she got upset. And argued the case. like she's better than the experts. I personally would have thought much better of her if she would have been more human. Admit that it's a start. A draft that needs to be worked on.

In the end this debate was completely one sided and bad.  Hillary could have shown up wearing a string bikini and a clown wig and still walked away the winner.  Trump is a pathological lier. And relies soully on propaganda. He proved just how bad he lies over and over and over. It was a pathetic joke. After last night I can't see anyone not looking at him and not know he's been lying to everyone.

I would love to have an intelligent conversation with anyone who thinks Hillary's one vote in the senate was overwhelmingly powerful. So powerful that it over road all other senators. She alone is completely to blame for everyone in the senate. It's called PROPAGANDA. Stop being a tool.   

Just for kicks I turned to fox news to see what was happening right after the debate.. The look on both of them. No idea who or what they were. They were both shocked. Like they just watched a truck run threw a pet store. But as usual they quickly went to some blond woman who started to praise dump and went right to propaganda.  The disease continues.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Old Rabbit

• Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2016, 11:52:25 am »

Like I have said in the past I wish we had better canidates running for
president. But Clinton and Trump are all we have. At least ones who have
a chance to win.  Clinton would probably do better if she was more personable.
She is so technical people see her more as a bureaucrat than some one who
cares about people, and the jobs they need.

Trump on the other hand tells people what they want to hear. Everything he
says  he will do is dead on arrival in Congress. The speaker of the house controls
what laws  get passed, not the president. All I see is a man who will do anything
to win. The record shows he lies and cheats people. Not counting treating women
like property. He can't stand the idea of loosing. In the debate he starts out cool,
but ends up acting like a maniac.

Sure Clinton baits him, but it only proves he can't control his self or his emotions.
I can't vote for someone who can't control his emotions. He always avoids any
idea that the Russians might be involved in hacking our election. Is it because
he owes Putin a favor? Like his Tax returns we may never know.

The GOP wants a conservative so they can control the Supreme Court, or at least
make it in their own image. I think the democrats want a moderate court that
interpets the Constitution fairly with human rights in mind along wiht the natural
world we live in.

We used to have a legislature that was a middle of the road body. There will
always be people leaning to one side or the other, but with the majority holding the
center they can't hurt anyone or the country. So with the GOP controlling the
legislature I have to vote for Clinton to counter their hard conservative ideas.
oldrabbit.com