Author Topic: Storm Area 51........NOT!  (Read 3564 times)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Storm Area 51........NOT!
« on: July 15, 2019, 01:05:58 pm »
The level of stupidity of the human species never ceases to amaze me.  >:(  I've read so much about Area 51 over the years that there's no way in hell anybody is getting in there. Regardless of whether this "Storm Area 51" event is real or a joke, you can be sure our military is watching and waiting to arrest anybody who dares cross the test range border. The guards are deadly serious. There's a reason why the border fence signs say "Use of Deadly Force Authorized.". THEY MEAN IT!
Total idiots for anybody who actually believes in this event and takes part in it. I hope they fail.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/13/us/area-51-raid-memes-trnd/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/11/us/alien-march-facebook-event-trnd/index.html

https://www.facebook.com/events/448435052621047/?active_tab=about

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
Re: Storm Area 51........NOT!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 01:13:59 pm »
Natures way of weeding out the dumb ones.  :D
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 01:23:06 pm »
I had to laugh when I saw this.  :D Somebody drew a map and included furries (Lighter shade of pink/lavendar.) to take part in the event.  :D

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 04:30:46 pm »
Most of it is just meme content I doubt any of it is serious
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2019, 06:59:57 pm »
Most of it is just meme content I doubt any of it is serious

It may just be a joke meme, but I've read plenty of posts on FB where some people are actually taking this seriously.  :o For their safety, I wish they wouldn't. Even if people do try and cross the test range border, I'm willing to bet the guards won't use deadly force if they can help it. Most of the time, they'll try and catch the intruders and hold them till other authorities can properly process and prosecute the trespassers. The guards and the military wouldn't want to create any "political fallout" if there were any unforeseen deaths that raise the spotlight even more on Area 51 and the activities there.

Offline Kaiden

• Species: Acinonyx Jubatus (Cheetah)
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2019, 07:56:21 pm »
 :D Ain't no one fixing to storm area 51, now if they're dumb enough to take it seriously, well Cause pretty much sumed it up.

And if people think the gov't won't kill them or make them disappear, they better think twice.
Every now and then...

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2019, 05:30:43 pm »
Random thought:

You think maybe if the furry fandom were to storm Area 51, we might finally find out if real alien "furry" type creatures existed?
Or maybe we'll all get captured and experimented on and turned into real furries? We can all ask to be turned into our fursonas.  :o  :D

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Species: Wolf / GSD
  • Still hanging in there...
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2019, 08:36:43 pm »
I think they were trying to sacrifice all the people they hated, while they sneak in safety.  And furries they hate.
Well... these furries are smart.  And... yeah... been working at a place for 3 years where they carry assault rifles at all border area at work.  They WILL kill you like Kobuk said.
I accidentally drove through guard shack at my old work place because of a stuck floor mat on gas pedal.  I killed  engine with key.
I was yanked out of my truck,  thrown face down, and a gun muzzle in my back. Told not to move.
So... yeah area 51 will kill you.
Bear your soul and take control
If the wolves are howling outside your door
Invite them in and make them beg for more!
(Name that tune!)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2019, 02:10:05 pm »
This whole business about going to Area 51 "......to see them aliens" is totally rubbish.  >:( Everything I have ever read about Area 51 and the activities there has to do with flight testing regular aircraft with wings, landing gear, cockpits, etc.

Aircraft such as, but not limited to:
U-2 spyplane
SR-71 Blackbird
F-117 stealth fighter
Boeing "Bird of Prey" technology demonstrator aircraft
Northrop "Tacit Blue" technology demonstrator aircraft

Here's the thing: (See map below.)

A lot of people would like to think and believe that UFO's and aliens are at Area 51. After all, all the rumors, speculation, and so forth got started long, long ago when scientist Bob Lazar came out in the late 1980's to Las Vegas news reporter George Knapp about being at Area 51 and having worked to reverse engineer UFO's and having seen aliens. But for all of Lazar's "claims", there has been no credible evidence to back up Lazar's claims.

But some people believe that UFO's and aliens are synonymous with Area 51. It's kind of like a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup: Chocolate and Peanut Butter going together. In a way, you can't have one without the other. But for all the claims about UFO's and aliens being at Area 51........I haven't seen anything. Everything that I have ever read or heard about Area 51 concerns regular aircraft projects with wings, cockpits, and landing gear. No anti-gravity, ion propulsion, laser weapons, or other exotic and fantasy systems at all. And every time that somebody does make some sort of UFO/alien claim, they have very little or no proof to back it up. Too many times, their "sources" give false or misleading information, or a person's photographs and videos are too blurry or pixelated to discern any meaningful detail.

There's too much UFO/alien rumors, gossip, lies, half truths, and speculation that is preventing people from learning the real history of the Area 51 base and the various aircraft projects tested there. The "FAKE" UFO folklore is "drowning out" the REAL meaningful, honest, and sincere history of the base.
To make me or others believe that UFO's and aliens may be at Area 51, then I and/or others would want some SERIOUS audio, video, or written proof.

Looking at the map associated with this post, you can clearly see that Groom Lake (Area 51) is surrounded/situated within a vast military area known as the Nellis Air Force Range and the Nevada Test Site. Most people who have "claimed" to have seen UFO's or other weird stuff have done so at a point on the "Extraterrestrial Highway 375" where there sits a black (Now white.) mailbox belonging to rancher Steve Medlin. If you go west/southwest on 375 from Crystal Springs, you'll then turn sharply south and there's a private road (Indicated by red line.) that meets up with 375. Near this area/junction (I'll have to find a better map or pictures later.) is where the white mailbox sits that has been a "focal point" where secret aircraft and UFO watchers/enthusiasts meet to view unusual phenomenon.

Here's the problem/issue: If Area 51 did have UFO's and was test flying them, you wouldn't fly them around where they could be seen from this particular point, or be seen from the tiny hamlet of Rachel or from Tikaboo Peak (The current "hot spot" for watching Area 51 activity.). I mean, if you were the military and you had UFO's in your possession and wanted to test fly them, then you'd want to do it in a location that is DEEPER and more SECRETIVE within the Nellis range where people can't see the activity, right? The Nevada Test Site might be a better testing ground for UFO's. After all, the public can't get access/go there due to all the old nuclear bomb blasts that happened there during the past 60+ years. Too much radiation. Would be a perfect place to hide/test UFO's. ;)

Bob Lazar did claim in the 1980's that he reverse engineered UFO's at Area 51. But here's the twist: According to his claims, it wasn't actually the base on the south shore of dry Groom Lake where he worked, but rather at dry Papoose Lake (Mentioned as "S4" or "Site 4" in some of his claims.) a few miles south of Groom where UFO's were reverse engineered and tested.
In short, if you're the U.S. government/military and you had UFO's in your possession that you wanted to test, you would want to keep them as secret as humanly as possible and NOT let any of the public find out what you were doing. Why attract unwanted attention to yourself by "supposedly" flying UFO's in the airspace above Groom Lake where people can see the activity from Rachel, Tikaboo Peak, or the white mailbox? Doesn't make sense, right? If the government/military does have UFO's, I can think of a lot better places where they'd be hidden and tested. Places like, but not limited to:
a) Areas deeper within the Nellis Range where activities can't be viewed such as the Nevada Test Site for example.
b) Plenty of open areas in Utah, perhaps near Hill AFB?
c) White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico?
d) Plenty of open areas in Arizona too.

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Species: Wolf / GSD
  • Still hanging in there...
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2019, 07:25:25 pm »
I agree, the US government may also test experimental craft in super high altitude, after launching from an airplane. 
Or they may do something over the large oceans (but not sure how international waters can be used).
Don't forget ally countries, like Australia.  open land there.
Always have islands too.

Things that fly and that people can not explain have been around for some time.  And the internet is a perfect place to spread bad info and ideas.  It detracts from any serious studies.  If people weed out all the noise, and stick to the good sightings and stories, the mystery remains quite amazing.  Yet... again... there is little proof.

I know that White Sands is still used for missile testing and occasional space flight and drone testing... ;)

I would like to add something if I may.  While driving through Idaho, I stopped at a small historical site called the EBR-I (Experimental Boiling Water Reactor 1).
Outside it were 2 engines, which were successfully tested, and were supposed to go into aircraft.  These engines used a Nuclear core and heat transfer to super heat air and cause thrust.  These engines were going to power airplanes that needed no refueling for a long time.  Maybe for spy plane use?  Yet these engines were decommissioned and decontaminated and are sitting on stands outside in the open, by the historical building.  Right across the road from the INEEL (national lab that designs and tests new nuclear reactors and technology). 

I also dug up an article of open reactor resting in the forests in Georgia.  (Georgia Nuclear Aircraft Laboratory) Very scary stuff.

What I am saying is that sometimes our government does test things where people may see it.  Well I'm assuming that people were theoretically able to see it the types of things I am talking about in the 1950's and 1960's.  America was much more rural and had half as many people then.

So if we had experimental testing in area S4, maybe it was visible to public , back 60 years ago.  But now, I bet things are much more hidden since we all have cameras and internet.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 07:58:40 pm by Jade Sinapu »
Bear your soul and take control
If the wolves are howling outside your door
Invite them in and make them beg for more!
(Name that tune!)

Offline FarFar

• Species: Anthro Canine / Corgi
  • Male
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2019, 08:09:08 pm »
I wonder if the rock throwers will get in?

Ok, for real folks?! Not a chance! You will die!
The US govt is deadly serious about protecting what they feel needs protection!
I took the red pill...

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2019, 12:43:45 am »
I know what this is all about. I figured it out. The government is the one who started this idea. Aliens want test subjects. We need to get rid of a mass of stupid people. It's a win win situation. :)
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline FarFar

• Male
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2019, 07:37:53 am »

I know what this is all about. I figured it out. The government is the one who started this idea. Aliens want test subjects. We need to get rid of a mass of stupid people. It's a win win situation. :)

:goldhowl:

You got it Rat! Good thinking! LOL!
I took the red pill...

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2019, 10:20:38 am »

I'll bet Trump started this mess.  >:( He probably wants to get rid of all the haters, non-supporters, etc.

Anyway, for those who want more informative resources as to what Area 51 is and what's going on there, I can suggest the following:

Copyright   Book Title     Author   Publisher

1993   Lockheed’s Skunk Works: The First Fifty Years   Jay Miller   Aerofax, Inc.
1994   Skunk Works   Ben R. Rich & Leo Janos   Little, Brown & Company
2001   Lockheed Stealth   Bill Sweetman   Motorbooks International
2015   The Complete Book of the SR-71 Blackbird   Richard H. Graham   Quarto Publishing Group USA
1993   Aurora: The Pentagon’s Secret Hypersonic Spyplane   Bill Sweetman   Motorbooks International
1995   Dark Eagles: A History of Top Secret US Aircraft Programs   Curtis Peebles   Presidio Press
2014   Area 51 Black Jets   Bill Yenne   Zenith Press
1997   AREA 51: The Dreamland Chronicles   David Darlington   Henry Holt and Co.
1998   Dreamland   Phil Patton   Villard Books
2011   Area 51  (Don’t read this book. It’s a sensationalist piece of garbage that’s not worth the paper it’s printed on.)   Annie Jacobsen     Little, Brown and Company
2012   America’s Secret MiG Squadron   Gaillard R. Peck Jr.   Osprey Publishing
2012   Red Eagle’s: America’s Secret MiGs   Steve Davies   Osprey Publishing
2014   MiGs Over Nevada: MiG Exploitation Projects at Area 51   Thornton D. Barnes   ?
March 1994   Popular Science magazine, Pages 52-58, 84, 85   Stuart F. Brown   
October 2006   Popular Science magazine, Pages 72-78, 115, 116   Bill Sweetman   
Sept. 2010   Air & Space Smithsonian magazine, Pages 16-21   William B. Scott   

Websites about Area 51.                     Ü         
   www.dreamlandresort.com One of the best websites for up to date current info. on Area 51 activities.      

« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 05:58:53 pm by Kobuk »

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2019, 09:40:31 pm »
Storm Area 51 event is only about 20 days away on Sept. 20th and still hundreds of thousands or a few million of people say they are going to Nevada to storm Area 51 to "See them aliens!".

I don't know whether to feel sorry and pity for them or to laugh at them.

But if anybody goes, they are in for a lot worse trouble than just the security and military forces who may be guarding Area 51. The desert areas in Nevada are very unforgiving. Looking at the map I posted further above, the tiny........and I do mean TINY.........hamlets of Rachel, Ash Springs, Crystal Springs, and Hiko have populations of maybe 100 people or less. There is also few or none gas stations, hotels, restaurants, Fire and Police services, EMT's and medical services, etc. to handle huge groups of visitors.  :o What services there are would be in Alamo and that tiny town only has a population of about 1,000 people and they would be overwhelmed in mere minutes if a huge mass of visitors flooded the area looking for services.

I've read numerous reports where town and county authorities as well as local residents are urging people to stay away and not come due to there being limited or no services to handle mass amounts of visitors.
If anybody goes, you are on your own and putting your own lives at risk. You need to be prepared and stock up on food, water, gas, proper clothing, medical supplies, and so much more.

It's really going to be interesting to see what happens on the 20th. I can only hope and pray the Nevada governor calls on the state National Guard to keep the peace and law and order.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2019/08/30/storm-area-51-music-festival-nick-watt-pkg-newday-vpx.cnn

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/storm-area-51-nevada-emergency-declaration_n_5d693d9ae4b06beb649d66c6

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/29/755685190/another-nevada-county-warns-storm-area-51-seekers-to-stay-home
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 09:43:22 pm by Kobuk »

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2019, 11:36:18 am »
It’s probably not going to happen at all. At most maybe some people come and don’t actually go in and leave. Also this is a pretty good video explaining IF it were to happen and how it would actually pan out.

https://youtu.be/jTlfjwVkXH0

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2019, 12:52:51 pm »
It’s probably not going to happen at all. At most maybe some people come and don’t actually go in and leave. Also this is a pretty good video explaining IF it were to happen and how it would actually pan out.

Another interesting video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1v-HM7Q9PE

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2019, 08:07:42 pm »

Another interesting video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1v-HM7Q9PE

Lol basically if you want to go to federal prison Raid Area 51  :D

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2019, 08:26:26 pm »
Nellis AFB bombing range has lots of spent Smokey Sam AAA simulated missiles blowing around. A bi-product of Red Flag exercises. They're made of styrofoam and float back to earth like a badminton birdie. They're harmless. Some get blown off the base and kids pick them up. Someone was selling them online until the military nixed the enterprise.

I think there's a CAP Winter Encampment conducted there on alternate years.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2019, 02:49:27 pm »
If anybody wants to learn more about the upcoming Area 51 raid and whether it will or won't take place, as well as how it may affect neighboring towns near Area 51, you can check this "halfway decent" website here. Look on the left and click the gray box that says Discussion Forums to keep up to date on current happenings.
https://www.dreamlandresort.com/

Offline FarFar

• Male
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2019, 07:14:48 pm »
I was hoping that it was going to be on youtube live....
I took the red pill...

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2019, 02:03:58 pm »
So far, someone was busted for public urination.  :D
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2019, 04:15:35 pm »
Well that was a bust. Even after the US Air Force re released videos and officially stated they were actually real unidentified flying objects.  Oh, that's right. They call them UAPs or Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon. Not to be confused with UFOs. After all, just because they're in the air. Changing directions and speed doesn't mean they're flying. Right? :) Personally I think the re release of these videos was to egg these folks on. Like saying "Ya, we're saying there's real UFOs. Now come see em for yourself!" So I'm sticking to my original theory. The government needed test subjects to give to aliens. So they set this whole thing up. The probably left the front door unlocked for easier access. Best laid plays of mice and men. Better luck next time. Now these aliens will have to do it the hard way. Find test subjects for themselves. Look for anal probing and abduction claims to skyrocket in the next few years.

I think the biggest misstep from the government was calling them UAPs instead of UFOs. Confusing these folks. They're looking for UFO's. Not UAPs. And to further confuse the masses. Aerial Phenomenon sounds like a weather event. And worst yet, phenomenon is a really big word.

:)