Author Topic: Mak Attack  (Read 14994 times)

Offline Mylo

Re: Mak Attack
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2012, 04:28:37 pm »
Well, before you leave, I hope you have time to read a few good byes. Some people may feel disappointed with you leaving. But as for me, the only disappointing thing is that I really didn't get to know you as much as I would like (considering you were on IRC practically all the time). But that is the most minute emotion, because I'm so happy that you've found great friends and an awesome group to be a part of in real life. Perhaps Furtopia was like a stepping stone for you, and I'm really glad it was, and I hope this place can help others just like you in the future. That's why I like this place. :)

So, good luck and have fun! I've still got that file on my computer, "Kaloth's Writing Group." :D  That sure was a lot of fun. So keep moving forward demon lord and maybe we'll see you sometime. But if not, good bye and you'll be missed. ;)

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2012, 07:10:46 pm »
We'll all be sad to see you go. Hope you do well in life and check back occasionally ^^

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#

Offline Alsek

• The Fluffy Destroyer of Tasty Fish
  • Species: White Wolf Pup
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2012, 11:50:28 pm »
Always return and visit for a while Makir.  I'll miss you a good deal.   =\

Talk to me on Skype or IRC sometime.     x_x
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 12:02:07 am by Alsek »

Offline Avan

• Species: Azemdyn Sabertooth Hyena
    • Our FA
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2012, 12:10:45 am »
Farewell then I suppose...

I hope you will still drop by IRC from time to time.
We are Dissociated Identities.

Avatar is of Avan-Syr (Saberyeen)
Old links to art sites we need to update:
Weasyl Page: https://www.weasyl.com/~avankaira
My FA page: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/avanwolf/

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/avan_wolf/

Offline Arbutus

• Species: Rabbit
  • Also known as Sir Bunny-Face
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2012, 02:02:40 am »
:( Really sorry to see you go, Kaloth, and with such finality too. But I understand where you're coming from. I've been hanging around the fandom for nine years by now, and as I've grown and changed, my own connections with furry have gotten weaker over time. At this point, my main loyalty is to Furtopia, and to all the awesome people I've met in this community, rather than to the fandom itself.

You've done a lot of great things for Furtopia in your time as a staff member, and we'll always appreciate you for it. Feel free to pop in and visit anytime. We'd love to have you.

Offline redyoshi49q

• Species: (*please see above*)
  • Avatar from Dexcat's MFF 2013 Photoshoot
  • Male
    • Enigma Cipher (software project)
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2012, 03:48:56 am »
The departure of someone I know from here is always somewhat sad for me, but it's particularly sad for me to see you go; you were one of the first people I became acquainted with when I joined this community.  I hope that you find happiness, no matter where your new direction in life takes you.

Feel free to pester me on Steam or add me on whatever else you prefer to use (my preference is anything *but* MSN due to client glitchiness on my end).  I also wouldn't object to seeing you on the IRC now and again.
"Perfect normality is impossible.  Be unique!"
-- redyoshi49q

^ (click) Puzzle game!

Offline Storm Fox

• The great Myrsky Kettu!
  • Species: Red Fox
  • 'Makes random fox noises'
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2012, 04:32:06 am »
The opportunity for us to get to know one and other never really came up, but still, I’m sorry to see you go.
To think of the possibility that we could have even been friends, if only we were to log into IRC at the right times, or perhaps respond to different posts here on the forums.
(It’s strange to think about how things work out sometimes.)

…In any case, farewell and good journey to you.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 04:35:50 am by Storm Fox »
FCF6adsw A+ C- D H M- P R++ T+++ W Z Sm# RLCT a+ cn++ d e* f h+ i+++ j++ p+ sm#

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2012, 06:01:28 pm »
Staff Note: This member has retired from their staff position to pursue other life interests. Their thread will remain here for archived/historical purposes. ;) Members can send their Goodbyes and Well Wishes via PM.