Poll

If you have interest and are able to purchase a Furtopia T-Shirt, what size would you like? (American sizes)

XS
3 (13.6%)
Small
5 (22.7%)
Medium
4 (18.2%)
Large
2 (9.1%)
1X
3 (13.6%)
2X
2 (9.1%)
3X
0 (0%)
4X
1 (4.5%)
5X
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: New Furtopia T-Shirts!  (Read 23165 times)

Offline Mylo

New Furtopia T-Shirts!
« on: July 05, 2013, 08:50:33 am »
This thread is intended to see if there is still interest in Furtopia T-Shirts.  If you would be interested and have the means to purchase one, please select your size in the above poll!

Furtopia has been planning on creating cool T-shirts for some time, but considering the date when the last thread was made, that poll is no longer relevant.  So even if you voted/posted in the last thread, vote/post in this one as well.

So as of now, if you have interest and are capable of purchasing, vote in this thread.  Before we can move to the next steps, we have to see if there is even enough interest from members to warrant making shirts.  The color of the shirt is going to be black, but all other details are still pending.  If you have ideas for anything, share them below!

Also, so that we can move to the next steps very soon, please vote within the next week.  Voting does not at all require you to buy one, but we'd appreciate it if you only vote if you know that you really want to buy one and are capable of doing so.   

The deadline for this poll is:   Saturday, July 13th, 2013

The deadline for this poll has passed, but if you seriously want a T-Shirt and haven't posted in this thread, do so ASAP!

So speak now if you want one!  :D

EDIT: Also, if you'd like multiple shirts, please vote for one size in the poll, and in a post, list what sizes/quantity you would be interested in purchasing (like Natura Wolf did below).

EDIT2: Keep in mind that these are American sizes.

EDIT3: Below is a concise list of people who have responded as well as their shirt sizes.  If I've made a mistake, then please let me know in this thread.

Natura Wolf - M, L, (unknown size)
Loc - XS
Mylo -
Ziel - M
Shim - M
Aloneness - S
redyoshi49q - XL
Xephe Wolf - S
flatout442 - XS
SeaOfWhispers - M
Acton - 5X
Magical_HATz - S
Gauthar - 2X
whtwolf - S?
Firelight - S or M?

EDIT4: Keep in mind the design is subject to change, but besides...here is this year's Furtopia T-Shirt. :)

« Last Edit: December 12, 2021, 08:20:07 pm by Mylo »

Offline Natura Wolf

Re: New Furtopia T-Shirts!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 08:53:59 am »
OMG!!! YES PLEASE!!!!!
Medium and Large ^^

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 09:23:03 am »
I'd be interested, but I would need to know what women's sizes they would translate to (eg, 6 or 8 or something, I am very small and slim so a small from some shops sometimes fits like a tent on me. I would want to have a rough idea so I don't buy something that doesn't even fit) and what postage to non-American countries would be.

But theoretically, I'm interested.

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#

Offline Natura Wolf

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 09:46:49 am »
I'd be interested, but I would need to know what women's sizes they would translate to (eg, 6 or 8 or something, I am very small and slim so a small from some shops sometimes fits like a tent on me. I would want to have a rough idea so I don't buy something that doesn't even fit) and what postage to non-American countries would be.

That would also depend on if you want a tight fitting or a loose fitting ^^

Offline Loc

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 09:51:46 am »
While I personally prefer a tighter fit, I don't mind loose fit or one that isn't shaped specifically for females, as long as it isn't so loose it looks like I'm wearing one of Weisseman's shirts XD But I just want to have some rough idea of the smallest size available. I'm an awkward size, especially for buying online.

RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#

Offline Natura Wolf

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2013, 09:55:42 am »
What if you got small (which should fit) and then just nip and tuck it to your specification ^^
you could give it the Loc Look :D which sounds catchy

Offline Loc

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2013, 10:24:48 am »
Because my sewing skills are minimal to non-existant :p I would rather get something which is close to fitting right off the bat and have to only make minor, is any, adjustments rather than get something which is so far off that altering would take more time and money, and possibly look odd.

RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

Offline Mylo

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2013, 10:41:18 am »

From my research, it looks like shipping to the United Kingdom will cost between $6 and $12.  As far as a woman's size 6-8, I believe that translates to an XS.  So, when we look into a T-Shirt company, we'll see if they have XS.  If not, then the smallest is S.  So vote anyway (as I've added an XS option), just to show you have interest, and we'll see what we can do. ;)

Offline Loc

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2013, 11:00:25 am »
I think European and American sizes are different, not entirely sure though X3 So I'd have to look in to what sizes translate to what. Whatever it is, it would have to be at the smaller end of the spectrum for me. But all that can come later if this does go ahead. But thanks, I'll vote :)

RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

Offline Aloneness

• Species: Hella Gay Wolf
  • Великий ведра огонь!
  • Female
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2013, 02:33:46 pm »
I think European and American sizes are different, not entirely sure though X3 So I'd have to look in to what sizes translate to what. Whatever it is, it would have to be at the smaller end of the spectrum for me. But all that can come later if this does go ahead. But thanks, I'll vote :)

That's what I was worried about, I put medium but I'm a small in the US
Ren's Translation Note:
Konnichiwa = Hello, Nani = What?, Великий ведра огонь! = Great Buckets of Fire!

Avi by Haru

Offline Ziel

• Cerealivore
  • Species: Fox!
  • *nom*
  • Male
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2013, 03:28:38 pm »
I should mention that I was one of the Medium votes.

Twitter - FurAffinity - Sig by Heat.

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2013, 04:10:39 pm »

Later tonight, I'll compile a list of questions to have my parents (likely the distributors) answer and post them all here. Does that sound alright :)?

Offline Mylo

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2013, 09:05:33 pm »
Later tonight, I'll compile a list of questions to have my parents (likely the distributors) answer and post them all here. Does that sound alright :)?

Yes, that sounds great.  Please post them here soon!

Offline Mylo

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2013, 09:06:21 pm »

Keep in mind that these are American sizes (in the poll).  So, for your case, we'll put you down as a small if you'd like.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 09:19:56 pm by Mylo »

Offline redyoshi49q

• Species: (*please see above*)
  • Avatar from Dexcat's MFF 2013 Photoshoot
  • Male
    • Enigma Cipher (software project)
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2013, 09:24:44 pm »
As I said in the previous thread, I am also interested in a shirt, and I'd like an XL.
"Perfect normality is impossible.  Be unique!"
-- redyoshi49q

^ (click) Puzzle game!

Offline Aloneness

• Species: Hella Gay Wolf
  • Великий ведра огонь!
  • Female
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2013, 09:33:22 pm »

Keep in mind that these are American sizes (in the poll).  So, for your case, we'll put you down as a small if you'd like.

Yes please, sorry.
Ren's Translation Note:
Konnichiwa = Hello, Nani = What?, Великий ведра огонь! = Great Buckets of Fire!

Avi by Haru

Offline Xephe Wolf

• Species: Main: Red panda, but sadly I cant change the name of my account to what I want.
  • Always somewhere in the world...
  • Male
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2013, 09:35:33 pm »
 :D i am so interested in getting one! small here!
People say chuck norris is strong and the best.I don't think so. If he were so strong, then he would
bash my face into the keyboa 6098[]\[]\;[;[[]p0653tipogfcjkt4987348uij!@#$%^*&&&&&&(

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2013, 08:45:50 pm »
I'll have to pass on getting a shirt. I just had cataract eye surgery and I'm sure the bills I'll be getting soon will be big.  :(  Besides, I already have 5 Furtopian shirts already from past shirt runs. :)

Washing tip: Turn inside out to protect the design. Use cold water and a mild detergent solution. No bleach.

Drying tip: Hang on a hangar the first several times to dry.

I've done it this way for years. All my shirts are in very good condition. :)

Offline flatout442

• Male
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2013, 09:07:09 pm »
XS here.
One simply does not exist without bacon.

Offline Mylo

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2013, 09:15:39 pm »
So far there are 12 votes, but only 9 people have made actual posts expressing interest.  If you are interested in getting a shirt, make sure to write a post so that when we begin to order shirts, we can contact you. :)

Offline Natura Wolf

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2013, 09:33:32 am »
I would also like to buy a shirt for another
So that's a total of 3 from me
one loose, one tight and one not mine XD

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2013, 07:26:46 am »
I would like a medium, but could i perhaps get a tight fit?
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2013, 08:30:57 am »
yeah I'm 6' exactly so i mean i could wear a small, just not as long as i could a medium.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Mylo

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2013, 08:36:15 am »
yeah I'm 6' exactly so i mean i could wear a small, just not as long as i could a medium.

Which regular size would you want then?

Offline Acton

• Species: Republican Black Bear
  • Unrepentant Furry, Otaku and Anglican.
  • Male
    • Acton Hermitage
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2013, 04:30:54 pm »
I said 5x but I m 5xlt  (taller size)