Poll

What is your favorite kind of Die Cast car?

Burago
1 (16.7%)
Maisto
3 (50%)
Corgi
0 (0%)
Hot Wheels
2 (33.3%)
Muscle Machines
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What is your favorite kind of Die Cast car?  (Read 1381 times)

Offline Savaaha

• Female
« on: August 02, 2004, 10:30:48 pm »
I dont collect them but I think I have a basket of Miasto cars. there was a green SUV in there with a working popup camper thats pretty cool.

Offline Sskessa

• magically delicious
    • 14 Nights -- A webcomic
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2004, 11:47:25 pm »
I used to collect Maisto and Burago cars, but last Christmas I gave them all to the toy drive, cept my Viper.
Someone Else's Problem: My adventures in China

I have never had a deep interest in revenge. Revenge is the concern of those who are at some point or other beaten.
-- The Tale of the Body Thief

Offline Sporty Fox

• Male
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2004, 04:07:31 pm »
I voted Maisto since I have a few of thier Harley models, seems I get at least one every birthday and christmas. But the diecast cars  I collect are made by Racing Champions. I have a '90 Rusty Wallace /Miller Genuine Draft Pontiac that would be worth $500 IF it hadn't rolled around on my dashboard for 5 years  ':shock:'  Seems that they only made a couple of hundred before they were told that you can't have an alcohol brand on a "childrens toy". It never accured to me that it might ever be worth anything when I put it on my dash  ':cry:'
"I'm no longer active here but those wishing to contact me can thru e-mail or my LJ. Please note that I cannot receive or respond to PM's sent thru Furtopia."

http://sporty-fox.livejournal.com/

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2004, 02:42:24 pm »
I love Burago! I own like 24 models. I have 2 porshe, 2 jags, 4 ferraris, a Pontiac GT0 (the original 1960 something), 1 lambo, 1 Burgahtti, and a bunch more I can't remember off hand. I also own over 60 Hot wheels cars.( the small ones) I've been collecting model cars for about 9 years, but i slowed down recently.