Author Topic: Just An Update  (Read 1714 times)

Offline Kay Alett

• Species: Gryphon
  • part-time hobbyist
  • Female
    • Only The Strong: Wanderers
Just An Update
« on: June 26, 2020, 10:20:03 pm »
Hey there everyone. Been a while.

Thought I'd pop on and give everyone an update on myself. As some of you know I was thrown out of my home by my father back in April and spent a while living out of my car till an old friend offered me a place to stay in his home in Colorado.

Life here in Colorado is nice. The summer isn't as harsh as it was back in Texas, the low humidity means that even on the really hot days I'm not sweating like I was back in Texas. The only major issue is that the village I'm living in is outside of my cell coverage and my debit card is no longer working. So I will need to contact my bank soon and sort them out, maybe even close my account there and get a new bank.

Overall things are good. I'm adjusting and adapting well to life here in this mostly desert environment. The days can be warm at times but thankfully not nearly as oppressively humid as Texas summers which could reach up to 112°F with 90% humidity and an extreme UV warning.
The nights are rather cool and I have seen it rain fairly frequently which is nice.

The most annoying thing that happened recently was Colorado recently experienced an infestation of Miller Moths. I nearly went mad plugging up every possible little crevice in the walls and the door and the window to keep the dusty little blighters out of my room.

Other than that, life has calmed down and relaxed.
Semi-Retired from Furry.
 - - - -
Come bitter Rain,
And wash from my Heart
That saddest of all Words: Home

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
Re: Just An Update
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 08:40:51 pm »
 :)
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Iara Warriorfeather

• Species: Velociraptor (Iara)
  • Dinosaur of Furtopia-On Hiatus!
  • Female
    • My Homepage
Re: Just An Update
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 10:34:04 pm »
Glad you are doing well, Kay!
Furry Code:
FDC5adw A+ C+ D++ H++ M- P++++ R+ T++ W Z Sf RLS/LW* a+ cn+ d-- e+++ f+ h- iwf++ j p

My art and such