Author Topic: Anthrowear Keychain Won  (Read 1944 times)

Offline Madam Glitch

• Species: Dragon
  • The Madam of the Glitches
  • Female
    • DeviantART
Anthrowear Keychain Won
« on: August 23, 2014, 07:54:36 pm »
I don't know if this can be considered part of the Fursuits and Plushies section, but I just managed to win a free furry tail keychain from Anthrowear. Seeing as I won it today, I don't have it yet. However, I did receive conformation that they got my email regarding the type and color of the furry tail keychain that I won. It'll be shipped out in about a week or so. I'll post pictures of the keychain when I get it, along with the unboxing video I plan on making when I get it.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are"
--Mewtwo

Offline greenfox

• Species: Fox
  • struct fox_t = { .color = COLOR_GREEN };
  • Male
Re: Anthrowear Keychain Won
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 12:45:42 am »
Nice.  ;)
How exactly did you win it?
"Vira pyveþ maze lirno kaietello jai."
I am only a lone man with ten-thousand dreams.

Weasyl: http://www.weasyl.com/~quyk

Offline Madam Glitch

• Species: Dragon
  • The Madam of the Glitches
  • Female
    • DeviantART
Re: Anthrowear Keychain Won
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 10:10:25 am »
Anthrowear has this awesome little thing called "Free Tail Fridays" where they pull names of two people. One person will win a free tail of their (the winner's) choosing, while the other person will win a free keychain. Sometimes both people will win tails, but it depends on the Friday I guess.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are"
--Mewtwo