announcements > administerial roars and woofs

furtopia.org forums now open!

(1/4) > >>

Benjamin:
Thanks, Firestorm.
Yeah, the design of this board has gotten a lot of positive comments so far, so I'm pleased.

Benjamin

BabyTiger:
N/P Ben Ohh by the way can i use the Title bar on my site as a link to this Forum?

Benjamin:
Thanks. I'll keep those in mind. I've actually been hunting for something that's got more of an animal type of theme to it. As rare as they are, they are out there... somewhere.

Benjamin

Benjamin:
Thanks, Maltray.
I'm sure things'll come along just fine. The board's working and looking great, and all we really need is for the furs to come and make good use of it.

Benjamin

Benjamin:
Benjamin smashes a bottle of champagne over the forum... or something like that.
Don't worry. That's just the cheap stuff. I'm drinking the good one myself.

Welcome to the furtopia.org forums!

As you can likely tell, this is a board for chatting about the various modes of furry creativity and life. The site's open to all to register. I'm sure just about anyfur could find a place they're comfortable discussing their furry ways with like-minded individuals... though yes, we do have our limits here. Please keep things PG-13ish at the naughtiest in order to help keep this board a safe and productive place for all furs to feel comfortable in.

Anyways... Enjoy the new board!

Benjamin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version