announcements > administerial roars and woofs

furtopia.org forums now open!

<< < (3/4) > >>

Simion Lonewolf:
And while I'm on the subject of good-natured nitpicking, did someone steal both your Shift keys and the Caps Lock key during the naming of most of your forums?  If you need those back, I have an old 80-key keyboard up in the attic I could lend you.  

Benjamin:
Thanks, hon.
The forums here were all suggested by WhiteShepherd, the sysop for Furtopia. He had a board set up with a rather simple bulletin board software, but they wanted something better, and I happened to offer to help out at the right time, I guess. Me and my big mouth? I guess that comes with the territory of being such a big cat.
It helps to have experience with running boards like this, at least... and I've got a lot of experience with trouble-shooting the software, too.

Benjamin

Benjamin:
Well, at least the poetry contest should attract some interest. We shall see how that all goes.

Benjamin

Firestorm Six:
I love the style and colors !  .... it's great that furtopia has a new board **    

Benjamin:
I'm not too fond of these smilies, either. They're a bit too big. Maybe I'll find some that are more suitable.
I couldn't transfer the furry ones from furry.ca forum and BIG cat chit-chat without having to mess with them a lot... and I couldn't figure out a good way to redo them to work on a dark background.
I'll stick with the current set until I find a decent replacement.

Benjamin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version