announcements > meet the mods & staff

From out of the shrouds

(1/49) > >>

Kay Alett:
Please allow me to re-introduce myself. My name is Kaloyan Alett and I'm Furtopia's newest watcher.

I joined back in August of last year, but it feels like such a long time ago.
Anyway I'll now be hanging around for the joy of spying on everyone and keeping a close eye on all of you. If I see wrong behavior I'll report you promptly. :)

>:( THEN, THE VENGEFUL GODS OF FURTOPIA WILL RAIN DOWN TERRIBLE FROWNS UPON THE OFFENDING MORTALS, AND SPEAK LOWLY OF THEM IN GENERAL CONVERSATION.
So be careful :)

For anyone who has been wondering, my name is pronounced (Kal-O-yan Al-et) and the abbreviated version; Kalo rhymes with 'shallow', NOT 'Halo'.

My fursona is a ShroudWolf. A shroud is a particular creature that begins life as a basic animal species; wolf, cat, horse, sparrow, etc. But they are able to take physical characteristics of other animals and them to themselves, but are always bound to their baseline species.

Example: I'm a ShroudWolf, I'll always be a wolf. But I can change my fur pattern if I wish, I can't change my species to be something else, like 'feline'. I love bats so I added the wings of a bat to my body, same with the horns, I like the way goat horns look. :)

But no matter how much I cover myself in other physical characteristics of other creatures, I'll never stop being a wolf.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask them. :)

Hayaikawa:
*pounce hugs kalo*

let the long drown out staff thread party commence.  (:

Vincent Rose:
*throws confetti*

Hooray!
Party times! :D

Kaiyoki:
Congrats from me Kaloyan.  *(^.^)*

Arbutus:
YEAH KALO! Welcome to the staff! We're damn glad to have you here. (: :) (:

Navigation