announcements > meet the mods & staff

The stormy little fox that haunts your computer

(1/14) > >>

Storm Fox:
I’ve been a member here at Furtopia since July 2006, (just a little over five and a half years now), I’ve never been the extremely talkative type, (a little socially awkward I guess), so it’s likely that many of you won’t be too familiar with me.
Nevertheless, I’ve always been here to some degree, even if I have been a bit of a ghost.
But I guess that’s fitting of me since I’m the type to not be seen, or heard… though lately I have been trying to change that.
Making an effort to be more socially active where I can, and in doing so, I find myself spending more time around here than I used to.

Which is good because I like spending time here, and since I’ve never been a member of any other forum besides this one, Furtopia is like my internet home.
Even during the years I was mostly inactive here, I still felt compelled to check in and read what was going on.
I don’t entirely know what it is about this place, there’s just something to it, something that brought me here, something that brought me back, (though I never truly left), and there’s something that keeps me here.
I can’t really say what it is, it’s just something, …something about the way this place runs, something about the way the people are, it’s actually quite difficult to explain.

Other sites and forums just seem to lack what this place has… the way things run, and the way people act, among other things.
Other places just bug me, but for whatever reason, that doesn’t really happen here, it’s nicer here, which is probably why the only forum that I’m an actual member of, is Furtopia.
It’s the only place I care to spend my time, and it‘s the only place that this little fox cares to haunt. :)

And now, after all of the time that I've spent here, and after all of the things that have been said and done, I get to be a Watcher here at Furtopia.
(*whispers* I've actually been one for almost three weeks now). ;)

And what that basically means is, that I’m part of the staff here, and I‘m part of the only little place on the internet that I care about.
And that I also now have an official title as the guy who gets to watch all you crazy furries doing all the crazy things that you do. (:

…Come to think of it, I’m not really sure how that differs from before… *eyes shift from side to side*

Anyways, now that I’m a part of the staff, I’m here to help look out for this place and it’s members.
Much as I have done silently in the past, and will now do more actively, presently and throughout the future. ;)

…I’m not entirely sure what else to say here, so… I guess if anyone has any questions, comments, or just has something to say to me, then by all means, feel free to say something. :)

…Now, about my paycheck. (: :) (: :)

-Storm Fox

Mylo:
Can't think of much else to say but congrats :)
It's nice having a Storm Fox on these forums! 
(and you're not really a ghost...)

redyoshi49q:

--- Quote from: Storm Fox on February 18, 2012, 04:38:07 am ---…Now, about my paycheck. (: :) (: :)

--- End quote ---

Didn't you hear?  They're paying us in digital gum!

Alsek:
It burrrnns!!  0-o

Too many colors.  o.o

*offers Stormfox some gingerbeer*  Gratz.  :3

Storm Fox:

--- Quote from: Mylo on February 18, 2012, 05:17:57 pm ---Can't think of much else to say but congrats :)
It's nice having a Storm Fox on these forums! 
(and you're not really a ghost...)

--- End quote ---
Thanks there, Mylo.

--- Quote from: redyoshi49q on February 18, 2012, 05:51:38 pm ---
--- Quote from: Storm Fox on February 18, 2012, 04:38:07 am ---…Now, about my paycheck. (: :) (: :)

--- End quote ---
Didn't you hear?  They're paying us in digital gum!

--- End quote ---
Huh… tastes a little pixely…

--- Quote from: Alsek on February 18, 2012, 06:20:25 pm ---It burrrnns!!  0-o

Too many colors.  o.o

*offers Stormfox some gingerbeer*  Gratz.  :3

--- End quote ---

*tries some gingerbeer*

Thanks Alsek.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version