Furtopia services and support > suggestion box

Plushie fourm sans yiff

(1/2) > >>

Acton:
I wonder if there other plush forums out there but without  all the adult stuff.
Perhaps I can  suggest furtopia separate  plush from furusits. 

Kobuk:
What's wrong with the fursuit forum we already have? Plushies (stuffed animals) can be talked about here if you want. After all, they're made of fabric, thread and other materials just like fursuits are.

As for the yiff, what do you mean?

Acton:

--- Quote from: Kobuk on September 24, 2014, 09:20:08 pm ---What's wrong with the fursuit forum we already have? Plushies (stuffed animals) can be talked about here if you want. After all, they're made of fabric, thread and other materials just like fursuits are.

As for the yiff, what do you mean?

--- End quote ---

It seem fursuit is more  orientated for  construction of fursuit and paraphernalia than collecting,  identifying, care and feeding  of ones' plush collections.

as for yiff the problem is the only two plushie related forums are "adult" oriented. I do not know of any family friendly fury  plushie forums.
Then again there may not be very much interested warranted for a separate section.

Shim:

--- Quote from: Acton on September 25, 2014, 01:16:27 am ---It seem fursuit is more  orientated for  construction of fursuit and paraphernalia than collecting,  identifying, care and feeding  of ones' plush collections.

--- End quote ---

That's probably due to lack of interest more than anything else. I mean, it's called fursuits and plushies. Making a new board probably wouldn't get more plushy traffic, tbh :/

Loc:
Yeah, I'm unsure that a separate plushie board here would get enough traffic to warrant its creation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version