Author Topic: Bloodborne  (Read 2038 times)

Offline Kosill

• Species: Black Dragon mix
  • Male
Bloodborne
« on: April 01, 2015, 09:17:22 pm »
I was just wondering who has Bloodborne and what are your thoughts on the game.  Also I was wondering is there a trick or anything to beating the first boss I'm kind of stuck fighting him.
"Do not panic, I am a fire marshal!"- Fire Marshal Bill

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more. I have lived through others for far too long. Lancelot carried my honor, and Guenevere, my guilt. Mordred bears my sins. My knights have fought my causes. Now, my brother, I shall be... king.-Arthur Pendragon.

Offline Kosill

• Male
Re: Bloodborne
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 10:31:39 pm »
About that boss umm never mind I just beat it

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more. I have lived through others for far too long. Lancelot carried my honor, and Guenevere, my guilt. Mordred bears my sins. My knights have fought my causes. Now, my brother, I shall be... king.-Arthur Pendragon.

Offline JonasTheDude

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 01:17:35 pm »
I think the game is just pure awesomeness! (still I don't own it)

But like most of the games I like doesn't mean I like to play them.. I just like to watch them  :D. I mean like this Dude. He/she does not do commentary stuff, he/she only plays boss battles and I love to watch 'em  :)

Bloodborne: awesome game, awesome enemies and ultra awesome bosses.
- The game's story is a bit weird to follow sometimes. (well most of the games do that)
- Nice variety of enemies etc.
- Nice amount of weapons. (guns were nice add for the game)

Also I was wondering is there a trick or anything to beating the first boss I'm kind of stuck fighting him.
You should watch videos and learn from them  (:   (And yes I read your latest post "about that boss ummm.....")

Offline Kosill

• Male
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 01:33:35 pm »
Alright thanks I'll check out that youtube video later.  I don't know if it is just me but I laughed so hard when I got a sword that is also a large hammer. I just find that very funny for some reason.

Offline JonasTheDude

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2015, 07:29:53 am »
And Kosill, what I heard from my friend is that when you die to a boss and you have let's say 4000 blood echoes. The boss "eats" them and becomes more stronger.. So it's wise not to "feed" the boss by dying to it many times.