Author Topic: Warhammer  (Read 1724 times)

Offline Tanu

• Species: Raccoon
  • Just a regular Office Raccoon.
  • Male
Warhammer
« on: June 03, 2015, 10:55:58 pm »
This one is two pronged.
1. I just wanted to see if anyone here is a fan of Warhammer Fantasy/40k what have you.
2. What armies do you play and color schemes.

As for myself I am working on my first 40k army (Tau Empire) and have gone for a deep blue color with grey cloth.

P.S.
Colored text is hyperliked to an image of what I have so far.
Celebrate who you are.

Offline Weisseman

• Professor of Cunning
  • Species: Red Fox ^^
  • Weisse fox and Syi citra. Staffing Duo =3
  • Male
Re: Warhammer
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 03:15:35 am »
I used to do both. Eventually it got far to expensive for me to continue. I knew a few people that continue on for a bit. However only a few I know continue to play it. Cost is always cited as the reason some of my friend don't play. GWS really are making it hard to justify playing given that when talking about it we compare it to what it use to cost. Seems buying things through the second hand market is now the way to go.

I've still got my armies though:
Imperial Guard Armoured Company
Tyranids
Necrons

Dark Elves
Lizardmen

In terms of colour scheme I only really painted some of the tanks in the Armoured Company. I pretty much quit just after finding a good scheme for them. Tyranids were Red and Black, Necrons where default and I never got round to painting my fantasy stuff. I enjoyed playing more than painting for the most part. The rules are so different now from when I played. Some of them don't make sense to me x_x

Fur code: FCF3a A- C-- D- H+++ P++ R+ T+++ Sm# RLCT a cnl++ d++ e++ f h-- i+++ j p+ sm#
ಠ_ಠ

Any Problems here? Come on the IRC and talk to my friend Syi. He loves meeting new people too =3
http://irc.furtopia.org/

*Acquired: 2 Chicken's of Success!*