Author Topic: Two attorneys plea guilty in election subversion case againt Trump.  (Read 2064 times)

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
Right wing media can call Sidney Powell  crazy. And claim her 'sweetheart deal' has "blind sided Trump".  All in trying to make this sound like it's no big deal. Or how Trump is the victim. Now a second attorney has pleaded guilty.  How many guilty pleas will it take for Trump supporters to finally realize this guy is a criminal? Let's find out.  :D 

https://www.npr.org/2023/10/19/1207243645/former-trump-lawyer-sidney-powell-pleads-guilty-in-georgia-election-interference

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/20/politics/kenneth-chesebro-georgia-election-subversion/index.html

Wasn't it one of Trumps attorneys who claimed there where no classified documents at Mar-s-largo? Only to have Trump say "Oh, those documents," Trump is a criminal. No amount of coverup or manipulated public opinion is going to change that fact.

It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Simo

• Species: Dolphin, Kitsune, Otter
  • Male
    • http://www.furrydolphin.net
Re: Two attorneys plea guilty in election subversion case againt Trump.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2023, 12:48:28 am »

Yeah, so? Trump lost my support two years ago, so I really don't give a fox.

"How many guilty pleas will it take for Trump supporters to finally realize this guy is a criminal?"

That remains to be seen. Let the cases play out in court and we'll see one way or the other.   :)
<span style='color:blue'>You don't know where you're going until you know where you've been:</span>
ICYI:
FCtD5afmsw/CF[Kitsune]mps4wcfmw/MOs4fmw A--- C++ D+++ H+ M- P R+ T- W>++ Z Sm# RLE a++++>100 cl++ d-- e+++ f+ h+ iwf+++ j+ p->+ s#

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2023, 10:40:23 pm »
Thanks for the reply Simo. Like you there are quite a few people were I live that no longer have 'Trump won' flags. Even a few folks where i work that used to give me a hard time have stopped. i don't say a word about it. People who have been lied to and manipulated don't need salt. They need time to heal.

It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Simo

• Male
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2023, 01:39:09 am »

^
|

It's good you're not going the "Toldjaso" route. I wouldn't say I needed any "healing". He's a politician, and being disappointed with politicians is just par for the course.   The only way I could find an ideal candidate is if I ran myself. (:

While Trump accomplished a lot of good, and I do believe we'd be better off had he won a second term, he screwed up 2020 in a big way that cost him re-election. He really let America down when we needed him the most. Then there was the post election: he has always refused to accept any responsibility for losing the election that was his to lose. Trump is incapable of saying those three little words: "I was wrong". He's too narcissistic to step aside, retire to Mar-A-Lago, and allow fresh talent to rise. It's all "Me, Me, Me" with that guy. Not the character expected of a POTUS.

I don't know if there's any merit to these cases, or if it's all politics. However, he CAN NOT keep his big yap shut, and may very well talk himself into convictions and even jail time. If that's how it turns out, there won't be anyone to blame for that other than himself.  (:
<span style='color:blue'>You don't know where you're going until you know where you've been:</span>
ICYI:
FCtD5afmsw/CF[Kitsune]mps4wcfmw/MOs4fmw A--- C++ D+++ H+ M- P R+ T- W>++ Z Sm# RLE a++++>100 cl++ d-- e+++ f+ h+ iwf+++ j+ p->+ s#

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2023, 04:01:24 am »

I don't know if there's any merit to these cases, or if it's all politics. However, he CAN NOT keep his big yap shut, and may very well talk himself into convictions and even jail time. If that's how it turns out, there won't be anyone to blame for that other than himself.  (:

According to the law both Jan 6 And the election interference are federal crimes. According to wright wing media they are misdemeanor. A very WIDE difference between the truth and more lies. In either case if implicated Trump can not run again. According to the US constitution no member of any insurrection can run or become president. This was put in place to keep leaders from the South from running after the war. Trump can face serious prison time if convicted of either crime. Absolutely no amount of wright wing media or public opinion will change these facts. It's my deepest hope that more people realize just how much wring wing media has lied to and manipulated them.

Offline Simo

• Male
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2023, 02:32:01 am »
Trump can face serious prison time if convicted of either crime. Absolutely no amount of wright wing media or public opinion will change these facts.

If convicted: that remains to be seen.

"It's my deepest hope that more people realize just how much wring wing media has lied to and manipulated them".

Not. Gonna. Happen. There is a considerable cult of personality that has grown up around Trump. These acolytes excuse everything, and I do mean everything. It's nuts, and no one merits such blind, uncritical, unquestioning belief and devorion.

No. One.
ICYI: