furry arts discussion > photography and video

A picture to start this ball rolling!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Kada-Ru:
I can't remember if you were requesting a general story section or not? hmmm?

Rukan Hisashi:
ya a general story section... all we have is writing technique. Artists have artistry technique and their own section for art. I want a story section like this photography section.

Calico McKillian:
theres a lot of photography in my deviant art acount click here

its further back in my gallery

Otto Lontra:
Quote (Kada-Ru @ April 28 2004, 11:30 pm)This photo is of a rainbow that was behind the fish house on Jan. 16th 2003. We were getting ready to leave for the day and WS pointed it out to me so I grabbed the camers before it disappeard and it was just fabulous!

glowing rainbow
Those are some awesome pictures. Thanks for making a forum like this. I have some pics that I would like to share. I'm not much of a photographer, but I do have quite a few pics to show. I'm making a table with all the river otter pics that I took a while back when I went to the San Antonio and Houston zoos on one of my web pages. It's almost done. I should be done with it today.

Otto Lontra:
Quote (Savaaha @ April 29 2004, 1:45 am)Heres 3 of my piccys. All are of my aunts horses
1. Bay grazing is Rebel 18 at the time her ex barrelracing champion. He passed away last year at 23.

2. Looking back is Cajun on of her home bred babys. Mom is a golden sorrel QH dad is a leopard appy. I had just said his name and he looked back at me.

3.Sleepy is Baby another homebred baby. Her mama is a pinto shetland and dad is leopard appy. Shes Cajuns half sister. Yes he is marked with patches and spots.
Rebel
Cajun

Baby
Wonderful horse pictures. The markings on Cajun and Baby are so cool looking. Thanks for showing them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version