community group sub-forums > foodie furs

Foods you can't eat.

(1/19) > >>

Kobuk:
We all have favorite foods we like: Chocolate, cookies, pizza, chicken, etc., etc.   But when it comes to foods we don't like, what are some that you can't eat for various reasons (Heartburn, upset stomach, allergic, bad taste, other health issues, etc.)

HazardJackal:
Coconut.  No, just no, i won't touch em.  I'm reluctant to poke around in boxes of chocolate because of the risk of getting one of those damned coconut truffles! >:(

Oh yeah, and BBQ sauce.  It's just plain disgusting, and i can't stand the smell of it.

Magna:
Raisins, occasionally. If they're in oatmeal or good cookies where they have a chance to plump up some they're fine, but otherwise they stick to my teeth most annoyingly :/.

I'm also not a big fan of pork chops. Ham and bacon I'll eat occasionally, I love good pulled pork, but I just do not like pork chops no matter how they're prepared. Something about the texture just gets to me.

GrayWolf448:
i can't eat anything in the morning, over than that i can eat every food out there.

well.... i don't eat sea food, i just don't like the smell, taste (only tried tuna), and looks of it. i would only eat a fish or crab if i was starving....

Mu Rho Ni:
Raw tomatoes... ketchup is fine, v8 is fine, tomato soup and juice and sauce is all fine. it's just the slimy texture and taste of a raw tomato that makes me wanna hurl.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version