Author Topic: News and rage  (Read 2920 times)

Offline Firelight

• Species: Folf dog, alt cross fox, Solarin wolf
  • Your looking sus there boi
  • Female
News and rage
« on: September 25, 2020, 06:21:03 pm »
I have only just learned that gov cancelled Halloween! I'm so upset right now!
Here I was staring to plan out my Halloween only to hear that nope not Halloween for you!
Grrrrrr. I hate the gov right now. I'd gladly wear my mask or any mask to not spread anything and that should've been good and what the gov should've done but NO! They cancel Halloween completely. I'd tp their building if I knew I wouldn't get arrested/in trouble for it. Sigh there goes my 2020. I'm done, I don't care any more. I feel bad and sorry for the kids that can't have fun anymore though.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 05:16:59 am by Loc »

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Re: News and rage
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2020, 07:12:01 pm »
You think you're the only one upset about Halloween being canceled due to Covid? You're not the only one. Millions of other people are probably upset too. But.........there are alternatives. A few options in this link.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/22/health/halloween-cdc-guidance-wellness/index.html

Offline Varg the wanderer

• Species: Maligator/Tervuren
  • Furtopia cannot be held down!
  • Male
    • My writings and leatherwork at SoFurry!
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2020, 07:52:06 pm »
You could always celebrate Halloween anyway. Nobody is going to arrest you for wearing a costume.
My writings and other stuff: https://varg-stigandr.sofurry.com/

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." - Douglas Adams

"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

Offline Firelight

• Species: Folf dog, alt cross fox, Solarin wolf
  • Your looking sus there boi
  • Female
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2020, 09:37:20 pm »
Yeah I found two really fun Halloween things to do. Oaks park is doing an outside haunted "House" thing but it's in in your car sounds good to me as I'm not used to scary monsters and what have you being up in my face. I was very scared of haunted houses as a kid and seeing a giant spider "eating" someone didn't help lol but I did go in one once at Scream at the Beach because it was Alice in wonderland themed but it wasn't to fun but volunteering as a monster in PDX Fear was a lot of fun.
There's also an event at the place where Halloween Town was filed and looks fun plus there's a dog costume contest and a people one too! Eevee is always dressed as the classic Harley Quinn cuz she be crazy Lol and yeah I might just Trick or treat anyway idk how good the neighborhood will be, it's always been ok I might have to try my friend's  neighborhood instead and maybe drop by and hang out though idk if they're doing the annual Halloween party.

Offline Hans the husky

• Species: Siberian husky
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2020, 01:24:22 pm »
There are many more important things to be upset about right now besides halloween.

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2020, 09:42:44 pm »
Propaganda uses fear and anger to get stories out. They control people by making them angry, upset or afraid.  The TRUTH is the US government CAN NOT STOP A HOLIDAY!!!!! Ya!!! That should make you happy! Local and state governments can. Should you be happy that local and state governments are trying to keep people alive? Why is propaganda more important than the truth? What's more important. A bag full of candy? Someone's grandparents still live to celebrate Christmas?
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.