Author Topic: My dancing is what?  (Read 1471 times)

Offline Saiyu

• Species: SkunKitty
  • OMG there's text here!
  • Female
    • Saiyu's commissions
My dancing is what?
« on: March 31, 2013, 05:42:16 am »
Lol, wonder if I put ~this~ in the correct spot :P! Anyways, I'm not much of a dancer; the only thing I've ever done was played some DDR and Just Dance lol. But, I just wanted to know if anyone would want to like rate how I danced on just this bit here. Like =o if you'd think I were a newbie or just fail at it lol. Or if anyone wants to give me tips on how yourself dances :3! I dunno if maybe I didn't move to less or did some weird movements to the song xD or blah, blah. And I dunno, I also just wanted to share this with more peeps >w< because it really is fun to dance in a fursuit o.o! That's what I wanted to try doing for a while now, but look a bit more nice while dancing ^^a
This can also probably be in the video section :P which is were I was actually going to put this @w@; *Shrugs*

Dancing in this, and I think one haz already seen :3 haha (you know who you are)

Would you like to stalk my DeviantArt
Or YouTube xD?

Offline Natura Wolf

Re: My dancing is what?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 06:38:31 am »
Hey there,

I like how your movements are lyrical (your moving/reacting) to to the words of the music.  I also like the attitude you supply with the song to, it's very enkeeping to the theme :)

My first oppinion is that you need a bigger space.  It'll help as you won't have to worry about hitting any objects.  Also distance your camera so we see your whole body.  As when you dance you dance with your whole body :).

The only other thing you need is confidence which I think will come with more space.  Basically be less self aware in a shy front and more in using your body.

I enjoyed it.  I strongly ask you to try a bigger space though so you can really use your body in stretches and movements.

*giggles I did gangnam style in a mascot suit once* was really hard as the feet were wide and heavy.

Oooo can you do body ripples or side ripples?  That would look really awesome with your dance too ^^

Offline Saiyu

• OMG there's text here!
  • Female
    • Saiyu's commissions
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 06:44:17 pm »
Lol *Beaths in* Whoa Natura >w<! That was a lot of good words there :3! So, thanks so much for that. Sadly, that's the biggest space downstairs xD if I went side-ways though, it'd be bigger the long-ways, but smaller to go back and forth. My house is weird. It's a bit bigger upstairs, but I dunno xD about trying that. I was thinking about going to the park close by my home one day to do something also. Still kinda iffy on that :3!
I can see what you mean now though, it is a lil cramped lol and my camera could have been further back :3 mhm. I'll take that into account next time though ^^a Shyness is basically me though lol, but yeah okie. >w<
You did Gangnam Style xD? Didjya record it? Lol, that must have been pretty fun, huuh ^^?

What are 'body ripples' and 'side ripples'? (On my 3DS, can't youtube that lol)

But yeah, thanks again for checking that out and for giving me some information on some things there :D! I Appreciate that.

Or YouTube xD?

Offline Natura Wolf

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 06:50:22 pm »
hahaha anytime,

It was recorded but my friend has it
I'm in the mood for dancing now XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x39FbD_39G8 <-- body ripple

Offline Iara Warriorfeather

• Species: Velociraptor (Iara)
  • Dinosaur of Furtopia-On Hiatus!
  • Female
    • My Homepage
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 08:28:55 pm »
I like your suit, and yeah I agree with Natura, maybe practicing downstairs and eventually moving outside will help you gain more confidence.

Also, cats!  :o  :D
Furry Code:
FDC5adw A+ C+ D++ H++ M- P++++ R+ T++ W Z Sf RLS/LW* a+ cn+ d-- e+++ f+ h- iwf++ j p

My art and such

Offline Saiyu

• OMG there's text here!
  • Female
    • Saiyu's commissions
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 11:41:58 pm »
OOH! Lol, that's a body ripple :3?! Haha, thank you for that link. xDD Now I know what that is. I can try to put that into my dancing or something...somehow x3 and maybe lol. Thaaanks =D! I'm also gonna study some other dancing now. And awwe pooie xD your friend has it~ Wish I could see it >///<

Mmh, hopefully so Iara =3! Thanks for liking my suit n.n! And yes, I shall practice...and hopefully gain confidence to even going outside xDD and to dance like that. Hehe (: Indeed, I have lots of kitty cats <3

Or YouTube xD?

Offline Iara Warriorfeather

• Species: Velociraptor (Iara)
  • Dinosaur of Furtopia-On Hiatus!
  • Female
    • My Homepage
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2013, 12:22:32 am »
OOH! Lol, that's a body ripple :3?! Haha, thank you for that link. xDD Now I know what that is. I can try to put that into my dancing or something...somehow x3 and maybe lol. Thaaanks =D! I'm also gonna study some other dancing now. And awwe pooie xD your friend has it~ Wish I could see it >///<

Mmh, hopefully so Iara =3! Thanks for liking my suit n.n! And yes, I shall practice...and hopefully gain confidence to even going outside xDD and to dance like that. Hehe (: Indeed, I have lots of kitty cats <3

How many cats do you own? I saw three in the vid...just curious!  :-[

Also, did you make that suit yourself, or did you commission it? Love the color patterns!  :D
Furry Code:
FDC5adw A+ C+ D++ H++ M- P++++ R+ T++ W Z Sf RLS/LW* a+ cn+ d-- e+++ f+ h- iwf++ j p

My art and such

Offline Saiyu

• OMG there's text here!
  • Female
    • Saiyu's commissions
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2013, 02:41:44 am »
Iara Lol o.o;; There's lots of kitties that reside in this house. Haha, ~I~ have five kitties, my Mom has six kitties...well basically xD! And for a year now, we've also had my neice's two kitties =x! (They're going home soon, hopefully x.x;~! (Long story)) But yeah lolz, that's basically how it is.

I made this suit all by myself :'3! Thank you lol.  :-[

Or YouTube xD?

Offline Natura Wolf

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2013, 07:09:31 am »
Hey Saiyu I've added the link to ou on facebook of me Gangnam style ^^

Offline charcoal

• Species: Pitbull
  • artwork done by saiyu
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2013, 09:26:00 am »
firkin epic
imageanation is more important than knowlage elbert einstein

Offline Saiyu

• OMG there's text here!
  • Female
    • Saiyu's commissions
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2013, 05:49:59 pm »
Yeah >w< I'm going to watch that once I get on the computer tonight. Thanks for posting it Natura :3! <3

Lol Charcoal wowies thank you n.n!

Or YouTube xD?