Author Topic: Dreamings and stories  (Read 5511 times)

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
Dreamings and stories
« on: May 24, 2014, 08:25:50 pm »
*the black marble throne, or so long empty, is once again occupied. faeries and vampires, gypsies and lycans, ghosts, shadows, and half beings gather around, watching the assemblage with interest and longing. a white furred male sits in the throne, curled childlike in the seat, a tattered black cloak wrapped around him* Greetings my friends. it has been long since i have sat on my throne. the warm spring of my time as a young roleplayer has gone, and now the winter of disinterest is fading. summer is coming my children, and with it, this rose shall once again bloom forth. my gift lies not in sciences and the modern times. /I will not pit my skills against those of gamemasters of sci fi or modern games. my gift is fantasy. stories of the everdancing fey, the immortal vampires, the fair and lovely gypsies, these are the tales i tell. i am silvertongue, dreamweaver, lie lover, trickster. stories bubble forth from my brain, and now the frost is gone. i am back my friends. spread it through the threads, like an eager spider. gather round my children, we have some golden tales to spin.

My first story is a dive back into the sites longest running rp, covens, bloodlines, and roses. this will be a new vision of our old characters. untold stories will be told, backstories will be written and read, connections and bonds will be forged and reforged. i await my fledglings return. when they come to me, the story will begin anew.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
Re: Dreamings and stories
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 09:28:31 pm »
I have returned to you! But I am excited for this even though I don't completely understand.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2014, 10:34:25 pm »
How appropriate, my vassal is the first to return. very well my childe, i shall explain further. we shall resume control of our former vampires, descending once again into the world before julians descent into darkness. we will further explore backstories of characters, forge stronger bods of love and hate, friendship and rivvalry, between our characters. we will, essentially, uncover areas in the story we felt we would have enjoyed viewing and playing more, and expand upon these parts.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2014, 10:57:42 pm »
Yes. Now I'm even more excited! :D
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2014, 12:18:13 am »
Could perchance a new comer wander into the field?
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2014, 01:02:06 am »
Hmm... I believe Blight didnt quite get the playtime she needed... Mind if I join?
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2014, 12:48:08 pm »
*bows before you and drops to one knee, my head bowed* milord and master, my friend and keeper, I would ask once more for the honor and pleasure to stand by your side and lay at your feet before your throne, for now my own winter of disinterest and my springtime of near death are ending, the summer draws near, and with it, my own return to the hallowed halls of this temple of elemental evil, and the soaring antechambers, airy halls of the cathedrals of the light. I, like you, am not a creature of science and laws, of a world that cannot be molded by magical means. My recent forays into that world have shown me thus. My place is by your side and at your feet, in our shadows of magic and fantasy. I humbly request to return to you, my most honorable lord.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2014, 05:56:07 pm »
Ah, now if i can follow this RP from the start instead of reading 200+ pages, i can finally know just what it is that made it so popular!  :)  If i can scrape together some time (and it's okay for me to do so) i will consider playing a single character, who's role in the story will be insignificant enough that they won't be missed when they inevitably get obliterated in some awful way... in theory anyway.  Regardless, i'll be watching this one.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2014, 11:37:42 am »
Sorry, I appear to have arrived fashionably late...
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline the lone shadow wolf

• Species: eurasion wolf with a little silver fox
  • dont mind me just telecomuting from the darkness
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2014, 06:41:10 pm »
sorry I may have not shown up in role playing lately
but I come before you from the darkness 8)
I will see you all soon
in the future :goldgrin:

if you wish to find me elsewere look here
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theloneshadowwolf/

check out my latest art here V
http://forums.furtopia.org/artwork-techniques-tutorials/the-lone-shadow-wolf-will-improve!/50/

Offline Jackie

• Species: Sherbet Red Panda
  • Be Wild...
  • Male
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2014, 06:41:26 pm »
Blackrose wished me to inform you all that this, and evey other RP thread of his, which is not past the gravedig limit of a month on the RP boards with no activity, are postponed until such a time that his Personal Computer has been fixed. :)

Many Thanks!

Bear.
* The bear guy * "There's many a slip twixt the cup and the lip." ~ Henry McCarty ^_~

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2014, 01:07:45 am »
*Chuckles lightly* Ah, my ever faithful ursine has told you of my plight. but fear not now. all is well again. i again implore your return my younglings. come back to the stories, where before we were interupted. now i will not abandone you. old stories will be told, this i swear. but first children, where in our story should we delve?
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2014, 01:10:02 am »
A good story between Felix and Xelif when she was a fallen angel would be my recommendation my lord.

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2014, 01:11:30 am »
I don't much care... I actually have several new charries I might be able to debut here... One question... Are there shapeshifter a in this universe? I have one that is simply a canine shapeshifter...
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2014, 01:33:36 am »
a request for a continuation between xelif as a fallen angel, an felix as a hunter is duly noted. and yes, there are shapeshifters, besides the lycan. there are faeries, shifters, dopplegangers, simply ask qhich forms you wish to shift into
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2014, 03:14:40 am »
i'd like to expound upon Doc reconciling his past as a hunter...and facing down a pack of his former subordinates
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2014, 09:35:58 pm »
definatly something we should expound upon. what else?
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2014, 09:47:42 pm »
Terrence is getting no love

i'd really like to see you take him for a bit so I could get a better feel for him so that i can play him more often

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2014, 02:01:11 am »
Milord, I believe that we should expand upon the future where Bolivar hails from. A world in chaos, where its descent into darkness and night has only begun, where the normal are attempting to fight the paranormal. How his time travel created a form of ripple that allowed two versions of himself to exist. The feral, loyal, vicious pet of the high grand vampire lord Julian, and the heroic original version who fights to protect the safety of the normals.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2014, 11:02:28 pm »
terrence is your characters ancestor, yes?

A look to the future seems perhaps to be the antithesis of what we are doing, but if the others would like to play their future characters, i dont see why not
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2014, 11:05:34 pm »
well i'm all for leaving the future out of it

it's what killed the story last time

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2014, 12:52:11 am »
Your story, maybe, but as you can recall, you quit.

As for me, bolivar's past IS the future. In order to go back we must go forward, unless you would wish to expand on the adventures of Julian, Devon, and Bolivar. I would be fine with that as well.
10K post club.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2014, 12:57:03 am »
Will this mean seperate stories for each person milord?

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2014, 11:57:45 am »
id much prefer to play all the characters toghether, running multiple strylines in the same thread is very muddling for a fox of very little brain.

Also, has anyone seen the bear guy?
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2014, 12:47:17 pm »
id much prefer to play all the characters toghether, running multiple strylines in the same thread is very muddling for a fox of very little brain.

Also, has anyone seen the bear guy?

he a watcher now, I suspect he's really busy, i'll see if I can get in touch with him over skype