Author Topic: Lost in The Ruined City (1x1 with T-Yoshi45)  (Read 5539 times)

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
Re: Lost in The Ruined City (1x1 with T-Yoshi45)
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2014, 05:47:03 pm »
"It's... pretty chaotic out there. But don't worry about me. I get by just fine," Wise said tussling the hair on top of Leilani's head, retaining his soft smile. He then began to sniff the air. "You smell that? Can you tell me what that is," he said clearly smelling the cod.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2014, 10:37:52 pm »
Leilani gave a little half-smile as Wise tussled her hair a little. Suddenly the smell of cod hit her nose "Oh, that smells like cod...my favorite. Mama always made it on my birthday and just to make me feel better."

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2014, 09:55:23 pm »
"Yeah. Should we go check it out," Wise asked curiously. "I mean... unless you aren't hungry."
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2014, 03:43:16 pm »
"Eh, let's go have a look I suppose." Leilani answered as she got up. The kitchen table had a few candles in the center and three place settings. "Wise, c'mon. Food's ready." Sierra called to him.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2014, 09:50:15 pm »
Wise sat at the table after Leilani and Sierra sat down. "You really didn't have to fix me a plate. But thanks," he said with a soft, yet hesitant smile.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2014, 08:40:01 pm »
"Well, looking at what's happening...we gotta stick together." Sierra answered. Everyone had two nice pieces of cod with rice and sesame green beans. "I'm glad you chose this house to step into, I don't know if me and Leilani alone would've been able to hold the place."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2014, 10:52:03 pm »
"Yeah, I suppose I did help out then," Wise said cutting his cod into uneven pieces. He then took a bite, swallowing it quickly. He didn't really like fish but it was all he was going to get for now and for what might be a while. "But I'm sure you would've been fine."

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2014, 11:07:10 pm »
Sierra picked at her cod, taking a couple bites. "Maybe...but no telling now I suppose. All I know is that for the time being we'll be okay." taking another bite as she stopped. "We will eventually have to develop a plan should this carry on...find a way out possibly."

Leilani in the meantime seemed to really be digging into her cod filets, seeming to almost forget for a short while what was going on.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2014, 12:07:22 am »
"Yeah. But like I said. If we wait this out for a couple more days, either the military will roll in and help or we'll have to get out ourselves. Rather risk it for a chance than to go out there where we don't know how many of those sick people could be out there," Wise said with a slight shake of his head.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2014, 02:12:11 am »
"Alright..." Sierra looked off for a moment. "...I suppose we could bide our time for now. Maybe get ourselves together and such, Brett kept some camping stuff in addition to his tools and such. May wanna load up the car should the need to leave arise."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2014, 10:14:19 pm »
"Yeah. But we can do that in the morning. If we go out there now when we can't see, who knows what'll ambush us," Wise said with a slight growl. "But don't worry. As long as I'm here, we should be fine. I can protect you two."

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2014, 08:17:14 pm »
"Right, wanna keep the playing field level as possible after all." Sierra added. She looked at Leilani "See honey, no need to worry. Things'll be fine."
Leilani simply nodded with a half-smile as she continued to eat.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2014, 04:34:29 pm »
Wise simply was quiet throughout the whole meal. After he finished his meal, he looked to Sierra. "Thank you for the meal Sierra," Wise said with a nod, but with a low tone.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #88 on: September 24, 2014, 10:33:14 pm »
Sierra nodded "You're welcome Wise...I have a guest room you can use. There's a window where you can see the street which'll help keep watch." She turned to Leilani "Leilani honey." she pulled a folding knife from her pocket and gave it to her "Hang on to this, it might just save you someday." Leilani just nodded slowly and began to walk to her room "Love you honey." "Love you too mama..."